★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: First FPS Online Multiplayer Deathmatch is coming! (Also, info no one knows)

03-31-2009, 06:10 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,221
First FPS Online Multiplayer Deathmatch is coming! (Also, info no one knows)

To start you off, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME!
I wanted to post this so people would have a better look at the game, and that the guys deserve some more credit.

These are the "guys:" http://www.vectorboxgames.com/

The game is Dead Man's Dungeon. I'sure many have heard of it, but not the info I'm about to tell you. So far, the game is OK, but many people are desperately wanting it's Online Deathmath feature coming out.

Here's what you dont know:
-I've talked to these guys alot and told them alot about their game in a nice way. We shared a bunch of emails, and eventually, I was asked to be a Beta Tester for it! (will be posting how it is afterwards trying it) (also, dont go asking to be a tester. they wont bother)

-I suggested to maybe make the control scheme of the game the same as "LiveFire" the (honestly) coolest looking FPS handheld ever, with online play, Quake-like gameplay, and the smoothst controls and graphics ever.

He said:
Quote:
That does sound interesting as a way of handling look / shooting. I will give that a shot and see how it works.
So if that works well, expect the next best FPS out already besides highly anticipated Wolfenstein and Hill Billy

-The updates coming THIS WEEK (not online DM yet) are:
1) Fixes in the tilt sensitivity
2) Accelerometer fixes
3) Bug fixes, like the crashing many are expieriencing
4) (rumored) bigger guns
and more, just check other sources


Overall, the message is:

Buy this game NOW. Its only a dollar
The online play will cause the price to rise most likely, also said by one of the developers. The games not much now, but it WILL be.

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: JERICHO, KS
Posts: 689
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=8141 its on the first page but you better run for the hills, filthy canadian is coming!!
edit: realized you were posting about the new update, sorry but still, wrong section

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades

03-31-2009, 06:12 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Hey this should be in the upcoming games section I believe.

Thanks for the info I guess. Dead Man's Dungeon was a total turn off for me.
03-31-2009, 06:12 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Hmm I might. After I see some reviews...

back
03-31-2009, 06:13 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Hey this should be in the upcoming games section I believe.
Sorry if it should, but technically, the game is already out. The update is what's not out yet.

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
03-31-2009, 06:14 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
Hate to brake it to ya but
LiveFire might be the first...
And was anounced first.
03-31-2009, 06:17 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
Sorry if it should, but technically, the game is already out. The update is what's not out yet.
Well it looks like your announcing the update that's coming out, not the game itself.
03-31-2009, 06:18 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
LiveFire might be the first...
And was anounced first.
Nope....
The online feature for DMD will be releasing sometime (hopefully) this or next month.
LiveFire will not be releasing until the summer when the iPhone OS 3.0 kicks in.

Check out Smoof7 Productions!
03-31-2009, 06:24 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny554 View Post
To start you off, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME!
I wanted to post this so people would have a better look at the game, and that the guys deserve some more credit.

These are the "guys:" http://www.vectorboxgames.com/

The game is Dead Man's Dungeon. I'sure many have heard of it, but not the info I'm about to tell you. So far, the game is OK, but many people are desperately wanting it's Online Deathmath feature coming out.

Here's what you dont know:
-I've talked to these guys alot and told them alot about their game in a nice way. We shared a bunch of emails, and eventually, I was asked to be a Beta Tester for it! (will be posting how it is afterwards trying it) (also, dont go asking to be a tester. they wont bother)

-I suggested to maybe make the control scheme of the game the same as "LiveFire" the (honestly) coolest looking FPS handheld ever, with online play, Quake-like gameplay, and the smoothst controls and graphics ever.

He said:


So if that works well, expect the next best FPS out already besides highly anticipated Wolfenstein and Hill Billy

-The updates coming THIS WEEK (not online DM yet) are:
1) Fixes in the tilt sensitivity
2) Accelerometer fixes
3) Bug fixes, like the crashing many are expieriencing
4) (rumored) bigger guns
and more, just check other sources


Overall, the message is:

Buy this game NOW. Its only a dollar
The online play will cause the price to rise most likely, also said by one of the developers. The games not much now, but it WILL be.
hey man can u messge em back asking for a difficuly select cuz this is way to hard

Game Center ID:
Chukwuka13
03-31-2009, 06:34 PM
#10
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
hey man can u messge em back asking for a difficuly select
Dude thats a great idea. Never thought of it!

Check out Smoof7 Productions!