★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The definitive game of MONEY-MAKING MADNESS is back, and BIGGER THAN EVER!
Beat the bankers and make your million! Only the smart and the fast can be GREEDY BANKERS!

Match up like-coloured gems to make them bigger and more valuable. Cash them in and rake in the dough! Dodge the robbers, blow up the rubble, and earn yourself a Banker's Bonus. Greedy Bankers is a maddening test of wits and skill!

You want to be a millionaire? You've got to be a GREEDY BANKER!

Features:
- Three challenging game modes!
- Lively cartoon graphics with retina support
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Frantic time-attack action
- Funky jazz soundtrack by musician Tom Parfitt

Alistair Aitcheson's comments:
Latest update: Greedy Bankers v1.2.0 - Game Center leaderboards and achievements

Greedy Bankers is a fast-paced arcade puzzle game about making big money! Match like-coloured gems into squares to increase their value, but watch out - sneaky robbers are in your vault and they're after your jewels! Rubble falls from the roof and blocks your path, and the greedy bank manager demands higher and higher targets!

If you're interested, feel free to take a look at the Greedy Bankers website for more information, screenshots and artwork.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I hope you enjoy the game! Feel free to share your thoughts
02-24-2011, 10:57 AM
Reminds me of Knightfall

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

02-24-2011, 11:02 AM
any extra modes? dont think ill be picking it up at this moment.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
02-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Reminds me of Knightfall
Not really.

You have no presence on the screen.

It is a bit more like one of those "Lines" games (connect 5 or more balls in a row) but as opposed to making lines of balls, you are sliding around little pieces to make same colored squares and rectangles.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone. I'm running some promo code contests on the Greedy Bankers twitter feed if you're interested.
02-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Here's a promo code if someone wants to have a go. Hope whoever get it has fun!

EYXX3PMTP3KA
02-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Redeemed EYXX3PMTP3KA can't wait to try it!
Thanks!
02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Another promo code for someone who wants to give the game a go. Have fun!

WMAHEY9XTTMX
03-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Update: v1.2 has been submitted for approval earlier this week, and should be available in the next few days. It includes Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

I've also put together a video on how I designed the game, and its strategic influences. This is intended to be the first in a series about my work as a full-time indie, and may be of interest to budding developers I'm always open to questions, so let me know if there's anything you'd like me to cover in a future video.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair Aitcheson View Post
Update: v1.2 has been submitted for approval earlier this week, and should be available in the next few days. It includes Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

I've also put together a video on how I designed the game, and its strategic influences. This is intended to be the first in a series about my work as a full-time indie, and may be of interest to budding developers I'm always open to questions, so let me know if there's anything you'd like me to cover in a future video.

YouTube: video
Fascinating stuff there, AA. Having seen this I can better appreciate why the game is the way it is.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews