★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPick Pockets Out now

02-24-2011, 12:04 PM
iPick Pockets Out now

Hey everyone I just wanted to let you all know I got my first app out. I made this one all by myself and I wanted to see what you all thought. I would love to hear any feedback. If you guys would like send me a PM and I might have a few promo codes left

App Info:
***Train your hands to be nimble, quick and silent***

iPick Pockets is an interactive app for you to train you hands in the art of pick pocketing. With three different levels of difficulties, you will surely become the king of thieves while training with this app.

Simply set the device and slide it into anyone of your pockets. After a short countdown your phone will be set and ready for you to practice on. Careful, if you are not skilled enough the phone will alarm itself and alert those around!

Tired of just using your pockets?

-Have friends or family members put the phone in their pocket and test it out on them.

-Try it in a purse

-Set your phone somewhere in your room and practice swiping it with out being noticed.

-Use props to increase difficulty!

Dont trust your fellow thieves?

What happened to honor among thieves? If your not comfortable leaving your phone amongst fellow thieves check out the security feature that comes with iPick Pockets. It is a state of the art alarm system that will alert when ever some one moves your phone. Check out all four alarm sounds!

This app is intended for fun only. We are not suggesting you try to steal anything. Stealing could result to severe punishments.
02-24-2011, 01:41 PM
Hey guys wanted to make sure that if anyone had a question I would be happy to answer it.

Plus there are still some promo codes out there

Let me know how I did for my first app by myself

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

02-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi ! Why is there only one screen shot ? It makes it difficult to judge the potential of your game.

Edit ... Sorry I should have read the app description before I posted.

Sounds an interesting concept

Playing : Dragon Quest 8 / Battleheart:Legacy / Monster Hunter Potrable 2G / Wayward Souls

Last edited by bigred447uk; 02-24-2011 at 01:49 PM.
02-24-2011, 02:39 PM
@bigred
No worries man. Main reason I only had one screen shot is because there is not much action in the app. Just set the sensor and slide it into a pocket.

Hope more people get a chance to look at it I still need some reviews
02-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Here are some promo codes for the masses. I hope you all enjoy the app.

Please leave a review if you take a promo code.

MYXNR77A76FM
R4FT7MW3KNF7
MNPN4EY4HNYP
L77NT77TNYAL
EMFARFNAT637
3W69LFFRWNF7
HW7XXRRNTJ4Y
YNLHNE7T93T6
XAJ3J9XMYM7Y
XXWPNM93F9LT
02-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Sounds like an odd concept, but i'll try it out. Used XXWPNM93F9LT. Will post a review @ uk app store. Thanks.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
02-24-2011, 04:11 PM
@bunglez

Thanks i'll look forward to seeing the review.

I figured that there were so many Alarm apps out there that I should try and make one for those who are more deviant. After some looking around the app store I didn't find anything like my app, so I figured I should make it
02-24-2011, 04:41 PM
What the heck, I'll try it. Using MYXNR77A76FM.

I'll be out for most of the weekend but will post a review by monday.
02-24-2011, 05:18 PM
@dboeren

I really appreciate it man. I'm hoping you all like the idea. I figured it was something out of the ordinary that lets you be the evil do-er for once. Besides who doesn't like being the "Bad guy" Especially when there are no consequences.

If the codes are gone just let me know and I'll see if I can get you one.

Thanks guys
02-24-2011, 06:52 PM
You have an interesting concept that is unlike anything I have sen in an app. I love going to "dark side" once in a while so this is pretty perfect for me. I went ahead and bought it as i couldnt get a code to work. Thanks again, and if you are looking for beta testers in the future please keep me in mind

Ayrton