★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sky Babes vs. Fly Boys - FREE (this week only)!

03-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Sky Babes vs. Fly Boys - FREE (this week only)!

link to game

ta thread here

Last edited by zvnthynn; 03-31-2009 at 06:52 PM.
03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
It's free for one week! Haven't played it myself, but I guess now I will

03-31-2009, 06:50 PM
looks pretty cool, nice find

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades
03-31-2009, 07:11 PM
already downloaded it looks pretty cool ill try it once i sync my ipod

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks, was thinking of getting this when it was first released.

Another one for the backlog. ^ ^

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-01-2009, 11:41 AM
d/l this yesterday and played a few levels. It's actually pretty entertaining and the sound effects add a nice touch. The strategy could use some tweaking (some of it can seem arbitrary), but overall, I like it.
04-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
d/l this yesterday and played a few levels. It's actually pretty entertaining and the sound effects add a nice touch. The strategy could use some tweaking (some of it can seem arbitrary), but overall, I like it.

I did as well and I only played it on easy so its not a good indicator but it was way too easy and boring, I assume on larger world map and it looks like you can do multiple deliveries as well it gets tougher and more strategic but even then I dunno. It does seem like a polished game just not much to the game itself.
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott30 View Post
I did as well and I only played it on easy so its not a good indicator but it was way too easy and boring, I assume on larger world map and it looks like you can do multiple deliveries as well it gets tougher and more strategic but even then I dunno. It does seem like a polished game just not much to the game itself.
The other levels do get tougher, but like I said, the strategy part just seems arbitrary like it's pre-planned. For a game that's temporarily free, it's good. But, I hope they change the content a bit because after the initial new game euphoria wears out, the longevity, well, won't be too long.