★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: afzainizam zahari
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 14.0 MB
  • Version: 1.5.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Caution! This game is for kids ages 3 and up! (Adults who are young at heart may apply)

Learn to bake your own cupcakes! Use your creativity to design cupcakes and keep them in your cake shelf. Show it off to your family and friends!

Numerous cup designs, colors, toppings and more to choose from.

This game not only encourages creativity, but also letting children learn how to manage finances!

After baking cupcakes, you can sell them in your shop and earn some coins. Use these coins to buy more ingredients to bake more cupcakes.

You can also use these coins to upgrade your shop by buying more chairs or table. Or buy new wallpapers, paintings, carpets and more.

This game is all about using your creativity while having fun playing and learning!

izam's comments:
Hi Touch Arcadians. Just letting everyone know of my new game for kids. If you have any, or know someone who has, do check this out.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cupcake-baker-hd/id420342813?mt=8

If you are interested, PM me for a code and I'll be glad to give to you!

Here is a video of the game in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnfrNTVFa4

Peace

Izam
02-24-2011, 07:38 PM
PM sent just watched the vid my little girl would love this

Thanks for the code im gonna let my little girl play later today and give you some feedback etc

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 02-25-2011 at 08:23 AM.

02-26-2011, 10:03 AM
I let my little girl play around with this yesterday and she loved it . It's like a childrens version of a time management game nicely thought out and put together . Note for the developer though I asked my little girl if there was anything she didn't like about the game and she said the loading times were a bit long and annoying between the different rooms bless her . So good job overall but if you could just sort out those loading times . Nice work and thanks again for the code .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
02-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks howlingwolf! Noted that. I am currently working on those issues you just mentioned. Glad she liked it!

If anybody else would like to let your children try this game, please PM for a code.

Peace,

Izam
02-27-2011, 06:37 AM
I'd like to try your app - can you send me a PM with a code? I hope your reply...

MARCO76
======

Life is not a party - but the party is life...
02-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks Marco I just PM'ed you. I still have promo codes if anybody else wants to let your children try this. Please PM me anytime.
02-27-2011, 07:33 PM
I PM you, but I"ll post here that my 9 year old would like to try this. I"ll have her review it afterwards.
02-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Thanks - just left a review. Fun time management (without much stress) game for kids! My kids are definitely enjoying making different cupcakes, selling them, buying supplies, etc. Cute graphics and style. Loading times are a little long, but not too bad overall. One suggestion from my kids would be to add other customers besides the cats. Maybe dogs and other fun animals. And one other might be to allow multiple users so that more than one can play. Nice kids app!
02-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks socalkdg I just replied to your PM.

@secondtime, thanks for the review. I appreciate all feedback. And those are great ideas from your kids. I like it. I will work on those very soon.