★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Create gas, travel the world, make friends, drop a bunch of stink bombs on them ^_^

No, of course its not another stupid fart app. And its not another tired farming game either.
Stinktopia is a FREE feature-packed and offbeat social game with an entirely original theme.

----------
In this stylish and vibrant world you can:

*BUILD a dynamic flying city full of meaningful buildings and cute, hard-working minions.
*USE LOCATION AWARENESS of your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to your play advantage.
*PLAY WITH FRIENDS from all over the world. Great friends are always willing to be gassy together.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER CHILD and be o.k. with juvenile humor. Taking life too seriously is harmful to your health.

Features:

*KEEP IT SIMPLE - just build and maintain the best-looking stinktopia to share with friends.
*OR GET DEEP - manage resources and use your mobile device strategically (CHECK-IN at the right spots).
*BATTLE your friends - everyone wins, but winners win more ^_^
*GIFT your friends - if youre in a giving mood...
*UNIQUE BUILDINGS and decorations - and buildings serve a purpose! (from giant toilets to perfume lounges).
*SPY and borrow some points from buildings in your friends stinktopias.
*MESSAGE your friends - sweet nothings and trash talk are encouraged (just dont be jerks please).
*CUSTOMIZE your avatar and show everyone how to stand out.
*OFFLINE MODE - Stinktopia is an online game, but we understand that connection can be unstable sometimes.
*COMPETE through Game Center leader board and achievements.
*SHARE with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and Email - all directly from the game.
*FREE regularly scheduled new content updates to make your smerry utopia better and better.

Email us directly from the game with questions, suggestions, and bug reports. Your comments will help us create new features and all-around better product.

Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/BeAManGames

Enjoy! ^_^

kdawg3450's comments:
Stinktopia-Make Gas, Unleash It on Friends

Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_02.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	186.0 KB
ID:	30374 Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_01.png
Views:	1
Size:	388.1 KB
ID:	30375Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_03.PNG
Size:	690.8 KB
ID:	30376

Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_04.PNG
Size:	348.7 KB
ID:	30377Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_05.PNG
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	30378 Click image for larger version

Name:	ST_ipad_screenshot_06.png
Views:	1
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	30379

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stinktopia-for-ipad-make-gas/id418778081?mt=8

Description
Create gas, travel the world, make friends, drop a bunch of stink bombs on them ^_^
----------

No, of course its not another stupid fart app. And its not another tired farming game either.
Stinktopia is a FREE feature-packed and offbeat social game with an entirely original theme.

----------
In this stylish and vibrant world you can:

*BUILD a dynamic flying city full of meaningful buildings and cute, hard-working minions.
*USE LOCATION AWARENESS of your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad to your play advantage.
*PLAY WITH FRIENDS from all over the world. Great friends are always willing to be gassy together.
*EMBRACE YOUR INNER CHILD and be o.k. with juvenile humor. Taking life too seriously is harmful to your health.

Features:

*KEEP IT SIMPLE - just build and maintain the best-looking stinktopia to share with friends.
*OR GET DEEP - manage resources and use your mobile device strategically (CHECK-IN at the right spots).
*BATTLE your friends - everyone wins, but winners win more ^_^
*GIFT your friends - if youre in a giving mood, then well, give.
*UNIQUE BUILDINGS and decorations - and buildings serve a purpose! (from giant toilets to perfume lounges).
*SPY and borrow some points from buildings in your friends stinktopias.
*MESSAGE your friends - sweet nothings and trash talk are encouraged (just dont be jerks please).
*CUSTOMIZE your avatar and show everyone how to stand out.
*OFFLINE MODE - Stinktopia is an online game, but we understand that connection can be unstable sometimes.
*COMPETE through Game Center leader board and achievements.
*SHARE with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and Email - all directly from the game.
*FREE new content every week to make your smerry utopia better and better.

Email us directly from the game with questions, suggestions, and bug reports. Your comments will help us create new features and all-around better product.

Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/BeAManGames

Enjoy! ^_^
02-25-2011, 01:49 AM
Just released!

It's FREE so hope you guys give it a go. We'd also love to get feedback from the community. What you liked, what you hated, etc. If this is your cup'o'tea tell us how to make it better!

02-25-2011, 02:02 AM
Lol when I saw the thread title I thought to myself "ANOTHER fart app?!" Glad it's not! I just downloaded it, wont be able to play till tomorrow but I'll give it a whirl and post my opinion then.
02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
I downloaded this and it's pretty good a really good idea only problem is the friend bit unless someone is near you playing the same game it's pointless needs some other way of adding friends unless I'm missing something

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
02-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I downloaded this and it's pretty good a really good idea only problem is the friend bit unless someone is near you playing the same game it's pointless needs some other way of adding friends unless I'm missing something
That's a very good point and we're definitely looking to improve the experience of discovering and adding friends. We've got initial hooks into social networks such as Facebook and will be looking to leverage that to allow you to add your existing friends. For now, if you're looking for people to battle, try using the zoom-out in the "world" view a couple times and you should see other players pop up. The zoom icon is on your left side and looks like a magnifying glass.
03-04-2011, 10:36 AM
I have problem.when i open the world the game stop.the game block.how can i do?
03-04-2011, 03:52 PM
I also thought "not another fart app" but downloaded it after I saw screenshots.

I've only been playing it for a few minutes but I love the aesthetic so far. It's quite lovely and pixelated and unique for this type of social game. Only time will tell if the gameplay holds up for the long term (it is pretty typical 'We Farm' type of stuff) but I am enjoying it for the moment

Maybe will submit some suggestions later if I think of any.