App description: EXPLORE THE GLORIOUS LIFE OF A WINEMAKER!
Its time to pack your bags and travel to some of the most picturesque locations around the globe a winemakers life is an adventure of sorts.

LEARN THE TRICKS OF THE TRADE!
Meet former members of the Guild of Extraordinary Winemakers and impress them with your winemaking skills. Discover the secrets of winemaking and make different varieties of wine. Play 3 different mini games to improve the efficiency of production. Buy supplies from various countries to turn your small winemaking enterprise into an international winemaking empire!

UNITE THE WINEMAKERS GUILD!
Collect new blending instructions as you progress and befriend the 15 members of the Winemakers Guild. Help Maria Bellaventura fulfill the lifelong dream of her grandfather to reunite the Winemakers guild and create Vino Ultimae, the worlds most glorious wine!

Features:

Travel to 15 exotic countries and meet former Winemakers Guild members
Collect blending instructions of 20 different wines and produce new blends
Strategize to get supplies at the best price
Learn about different kinds of wine to expand your knowledge
Buy new wineries across the world to become a Winemaking tycoon
Sort grapes to produce the best 5-star wines
Sell your wines to Guild members to make more money
02-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Might give this a go i was gonna beta test this but ended up in hospital for which i appologise to the developer

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

02-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Wow, I worked in this game!
I didn't even know they were releasing an iPad version - I worked in the PC version some years ago...

I feel kinda sad for not having my name in the credits...
02-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammabeam View Post
Wow, I worked in this game!
I didn't even know they were releasing an iPad version - I worked in the PC version some years ago...

I feel kinda sad for not having my name in the credits...
Dewd, that's awesome! (...not the part about getting jacked on the credits).

I picked it up the other night, but haven't yet had time to begin my career in vinification.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars
02-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post

I picked it up the other night, but haven't yet had time to begin my career in vinification.
Yeah just picked it up too will give it a go later

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
02-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post

LOL! It's been a while, I don't blame them...
I worked on it for a brief time - mostly on sketches for the UI and some collaboration on the minigames... But it was in the very beginning, and the game changed a lot after that!

I love the graphics, the art team did a great job back then!
02-28-2011, 02:29 AM
Hi guys! Would love some feedback once you give it a spin!

Check out exciting Games for your iPhone, iPad and Mac at www.99games.in
02-28-2011, 07:05 AM
Looks very interesting- like I might even learn something about wines as I play!
02-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Yes.Great game with more options and learn how to make good wine in Italy,France and all over the world!

Tested!

Administrator at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
02-28-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

I am finding it difficult to work out how many of each I need to produce. I am assuming a case is 12 bottles? Whave cases of vino here in the UK with 6 bottles in. Am I missing a menu here?
Also text does not want to stay on when I touch things like bottles, when it does, I cannot read it, big fingers....