★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FlickEm is a fast paced dexterity puzzle solver. Race the clock to flick 100 colored chips into matching colored pockets in 100 seconds or less. Use strategy to store up specialty chips in four storage locations to use later. Wildcard chips boost scoring, and unlock chips unlock colors that have been locked when you flick 6 like colored chips in a row. Many ways to score, many ways to win, and all of them lots of fun! Think fast, act fast!

Features:

-100 fun and challenging levels
-Increased difficulty system based on level
-Openfeint integration
-20 achievements with 4 secret achievements
-5 Leaderboards

joseph Mauke's comments:
Hi, my name is Joseph Mauke, and Im the developer of this game.

Youtube link | Pop Up

FlickEm is a fast paced dexterity puzzle solver. Race the clock to flick 100 colored chips into matching colored pockets in 100 seconds or less. Use strategy to store up specialty chips in four storage locations to use later. Wildcard chips boost scoring, and unlock chips unlock colors that have been locked when you flick 6 like colored chips in a row. Many ways to score, many ways to win, and all of them lots of fun! Think fast, act fast!

Features:

-100 fun and challenging levels
-Increased difficulty system based on level
-Openfeint integration
-20 achievements with 4 secret achievements
-5 Leaderboards

we are located on the web at http://www.flickem.com

FREE VERSION: The Get it here And Check and out
02-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Free Promo Code for FlickEm and FlickEm HD to the first Person to tell me one of the Secret Openfeint Achievement names on FlickEm Free.

02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
King Of The Hill

Last edited by speed4mee; 02-27-2011 at 06:58 PM.
02-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Congrats....codes sent to you Via PM....
02-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank you very much!
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
No thanks YOU for playing! Hey are you on OpenFeint? Add me - ThePollo

And for some reason the screenshots above are from an old OLD version, so ignore those and focus on the trailer

So Speed, what are the main things you enjoyed about the game and what is your wishlist for a possible future update?

Cheers,
Rudy
03-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Game Impressions

The game looks much nicer now than the first post screenshots

This is a really interesting little puzzle game, at the start I found myself flicking as fast as possible and constantly begin locked out at the end of a round; but after re-thinking my methods,.... slowing down, thinking ahead, and only taking chances when it was safe to do so revealed a safer strategy for steady progression... but not always for the best round score So depending what leaderboard you're trying to compete in, you can approach the game in some different ways.

Well worth a play.
03-05-2011, 01:21 PM
the first screenshots were from the original 1.0 version of the game and for some reason it wasnt showing the new version screenshots. And yes we setup the rules of the game to allow for many different types of vayring gameplay. We let the player figure out what way they wanted to play. There is a bit of luck involved with the amount of unlocks there are, but the player needs to figure out how risky he wants to play. The thought was that most people will play conservative, and for those that wanted to take the risk of getting locked out, you could play faster and possibly get a higher score. Mostly Skill, and a little luck.