★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage!

02-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage!

The Carnage is Coming!

The YouTube sensation Annoying Orange and his cast of hilarious counterparts are coming to the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad! This comedic arcade romp includes your favorite characters from one of the most popular online video series of all time. Fling characters like Cantaloupe, Banana and "Painapple" to a gruesome death while you rack up points and bonus time in your quest to become the best Fruitslinger in the Kitchen!

More details coming soon!
See the series videos at: http://www.annoyingorange.com

Developer:
Thruster Apps (a division of Bottle Rocket Apps)

Genre:
Arcade / Action

Platforms:
iPod, iPhone & iPad (coming soon)

Prepping for launch!

Price:

Thruster Apps
A division of Bottle Rocket.

Twitter: @ThrusterApps

Last edited by matt.johnson.mobile; 04-01-2011 at 01:11 PM.
02-25-2011, 07:00 PM
Awesome! I can't wait until it's released!

I review apps on my YouTube channel! If you would like me to review your app then message me! CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF GAMES I'VE BETA TESTED

02-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Haha. Awesome! The series is hilarious! (tomato! Apple. Tomato! Apple. Tomato! Knife! Haha lolol)
02-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Hopefully this won't be as bad as some of those movies made into apps...They could make a nice variation of Fruit Ninja...that'd be cool.
02-26-2011, 10:31 AM
Glad everyone is looking forward to it . Ill post a few screen shots this week as we get closer. The concept has gone through a couple iterations and is centered around "lets make a great game first", then inject the awesome annoying orange characters (and tons of audio quips) to bring the humor, so I think everyone will really enjoy the experience

Matt

Thruster Apps

02-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I love me some Annoying Orange! You better have Bed Intruder and Lady Pasta in here!
02-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rblacula View Post
I love me some Annoying Orange! You better have Bed Intruder and Lady Pasta in here!
You never know who might make special appearances in future versions, the cabinets in the background contain several different characters for bonus time as you advance in the game

Thruster Apps

02-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Why not just a Fruit Ninja crossover! Instead of a whole new game!

I'm what you could call a "casual" mobile gamer.
02-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan1209 View Post
Why not just a Fruit Ninja crossover! Instead of a whole new game!
Because this is not a "swipe to slice" game. Fruit Ninja is great in its own right... but AO has great characters, funny audio, etc. that will interact in this kitchen in a variety of ways... none of which are swipe to kill.

Don't gamers want something new instead of just putting a different skin on a game they have already played for quite some time?

MJ

Thruster Apps

02-27-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.johnson.mobile View Post
Because this is not a "swipe to slice" game. Fruit Ninja is great in its own right... but AO has great characters, funny audio, etc. that will interact in this kitchen in a variety of ways... none of which are swipe to kill.

Don't gamers want something new instead of just putting a different skin on a game they have already played for quite some time?

MJ
A completely different game would be cool, most movie or shows or whatever that get made into games are usually just reskinned versions of famous games. Glad you will be trying something different, hopefully it will turn out well.