★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-26-2011, 05:46 AM
@Mister March

10 Minutes of Playing and already notice two Bugs. Where should we sent the Bugs Reports to?

@All:

Preview/Review with Gameplay Video following soon.
02-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Thanks Sanuku. Any bugs, issues, requests, etc should go to

feedback@rodeogames.co.uk

02-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Got the game, been waiting all week for this!
02-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Ok a few points:

People blocking line of sight seems a bit odd, is it intentional?

The power hammer is op

Is it possible to select which way you want to face when using the guard ability? Or will they attack any direction despite what the blue boxes indicate?
02-26-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by horsebot View Post
Is it possible to select which way you want to face when using the guard ability? Or will they attack any direction despite what the blue boxes indicate?
Just hold down on your unit and you can choose it's direction.
02-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Also,a good addition would be to have unlimited AP after killing all guards like in Jagged Alliance.

*EDIT*:I just bought it..

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7

Last edited by tonydeli7; 02-26-2011 at 08:22 AM.
02-26-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm curious.

Are all players getting the same missions or are they procedurally generated based on the character's levels and such?

I love this kind of use of IAP! I have to admit I was a bit nervous when I first heard of the included IAP and was thinking, oh crap, not another Glu inspired "pay to play" (can only get the best items via IAP or, worse, you need to buy stamina potions/batteries). I see however, this is a free demo with he option to pay a one time fee to upgrade to the full game. Fair enough, and, I love how it spares a lot of app juggling.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-26-2011, 07:37 AM
2G support planned?

@RodeoBenjamin Looks great. Any chance that you, like a number of very nice devs lately,will update the game later to run also on 2G devices (I'm still playing on an iPod Touch 2G 16 GB)?

Tx for considering!

Now playing: Dungeon Hunter 2 HD (iOS 7!), Ascension, PvZ2
Waiting for: Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim
02-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Just finished the tutorial and two (succefull) contracts.
I'M IN HEAVEN.
I'm on my iPhone so I'll be brief (the game is free to download so everyone interested is probably already playing) but my initial impression is incredibly positive.
And its a visual and aureal threat.
Some really fast preliminary questions/suggestions/considerations:

1) probably a dev choice...I appreciate no music during contracts but some kind of main title theme wouldn't hurt.
2) No way of seeing which unit you are deploying at the very start? Any way to change the order?
3) Have yet to try, but I hope map and graphical variety for the various contracts.
4) I found the interface SUPERB and on an iPhone 4 it's really super fast and slick (I love rotating the map).

Give me some 'strong' background story (possibly with some kind of cutscenes, even if static) and possibly interconnected 'story mode' contracts and I'll buy whatever you'll come up with the game.

Nice job!!!
02-26-2011, 07:47 AM
Downloading now. Was completely and utterly addicted to JA2 back in the day so if this is anywhere close to that, you'll have my $5 before the end of the day