Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-12-2011, 08:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

ok. i am confused. the right now in the appstore, the game costs $4.99. in the iap it's another $3.99 to unlock the full game?!? so we are talking $8.98 for the game?
Old 07-12-2011, 08:54 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigE1669 View Post
ok. i am confused. the right now in the appstore, the game costs $4.99. in the iap it's another $3.99 to unlock the full game?!? so we are talking $8.98 for the game?
No. They basically switched from an iAP unlock to a fully paid app. There is no more need to iAP unlock, although Apple still lists it because of historical reasons. The 4.99 (or whatever it's currently at) gets you the full game.

If you downloaded the game back when it was free (with IAP), then you now own the complete game.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
No. They basically switched from an iAP unlock to a fully paid app. There is no more need to iAP unlock, although Apple still lists it because of historical reasons. The 4.99 (or whatever it's currently at) gets you the full game.

If you downloaded the game back when it was free (with IAP), then you now own the complete game.
Thanks, that cleared it up.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 AM
iPad 2

Default Medic

Hi. Quick question I hope you can help me with. Trying to use medpack with the talent. I see White crosses and red for those with no health missing. I try to click one of the chars to heal and it just selects them...
Can you point out what I'm doing wrong?
Thx
Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 AM

Default talk of episode two already?

hunters is barely out of its infancy and the devs are already talking about a whole new hunters game? not good... more investment needs to go into hunters 1 otherwise no-one will bother with another one... it's accepted that the devs don't make money on enhancing a paid for app, but at the moment hunters seems incomplete.

I agree with what a lot have already said - it has great game mechanics and game engine, but lacks depth and content. more missions with variety - the 5 missions a day is a good idea, but there should be a campaign mode running along side it...

and here's a controversial idea... once hunters die keep them dead (with the option of buying them back - think the emperor in warhammer 40k...)
Old 07-20-2011, 05:57 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Default Help with medkit talent use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badbadger View Post
Hi. Quick question I hope you can help me with. Trying to use medpack with the talent. I see White crosses and red for those with no health missing. I try to click one of the chars to heal and it just selects them...
Can you point out what I'm doing wrong?
Thx
I am having the same issue. I click on the guy with the talent, his cross goes green and if I click on him again he heals. Can't get that with anyone help.

Help from the experts?
Old 07-20-2011, 09:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just discovered an issue that I think should be fixed. I just played an Assassinate the Leader contract with Clear the Level as the secondary goal. The leader wasn't marked, so once I killed him, I didn't have more than the rest of the round as a chance to finish the 2nd goal. This should be changed so that either the leader is marked (it actually says at the beginning that the leader is where the circle is, but I didn't see any circle) or better yet, let me decide when the game is over. In fact, I think every game should allow you to manually decide when it's done (assuming you've met the primary goal).
Old 07-25-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Just discovered an issue that I think should be fixed. I just played an Assassinate the Leader contract with Clear the Level as the secondary goal. The leader wasn't marked, so once I killed him, I didn't have more than the rest of the round as a chance to finish the 2nd goal. This should be changed so that either the leader is marked (it actually says at the beginning that the leader is where the circle is, but I didn't see any circle) or better yet, let me decide when the game is over. In fact, I think every game should allow you to manually decide when it's done (assuming you've met the primary goal).
i've always found the leader to be marked... and I quite like the challenge of having to kill everyone else before killing the leader...
Old 07-25-2011, 01:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
i've always found the leader to be marked... and I quite like the challenge of having to kill everyone else before killing the leader...
It's possible I missed it (cuz I thought I saw in a previous mission that he was marked), but even if that's the case, the mark should be more visible/apparent.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:35 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post

I got it while it was still free + IAP for the full game, but I didn't think it was my kind of game. I re-downloaded it to give it another shot, and voila! Full game!