★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: FREE The Ultimate Talking App "Talking 3d Lab Mat Free"

02-26-2011, 07:20 AM
FREE The Ultimate Talking App "Talking 3d Lab Mat Free"

Hi Guys, just a quick note to mention that "talking 3d Lab Mat" is now FREE here:

Who Will YOU get?

Many thanks to everyone at Touch Arcade Forum for all the advice you've given us, we're also finishing a new app now, which will hopefully be out next week, and will be Free as well.

Mobobo Dev Team

iTunes Link:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-26-2011, 08:02 AM

I hate those talking apps, but at least this one does something new!
02-26-2011, 08:33 AM
My kids do like this one the best... they have fun trying out different potion mixes.
02-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks Secondtime!
@captaincaveman you're absolutely right, the average talking app doesn't do a whole lot, and most of them are incredibly Laggy, considering they're just playing back 2d animation Frames.

We like to think we're offering a Hell of a lot more.
Especially with the Full Version where you can mix potions.

I think to appreciate what we're doing, you need to see Lab Mat in the hands of a Child, they absolutely love them.

btw, you obviously Got the FREE one, what Potion did you get?
02-26-2011, 01:05 PM
hi, my lil girl got a wolf on her ipod so I downloaded it to have a peep and got a pink rabbit!
How do we swap characters?
Mind you, I prefer the pink rabbit to Talking tom!
02-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Swap devices?
at the moment which potion you get is generated from your device, so its luck of the draw who you get, and it's always consistent.
You could always get the full version for $1?
you then get both potions plus a further 8, and you can mix them and blend them for 1000s of different results.
There's a lot to it, it's a lot more than just a talking app.

As an example of the complexity of lab mat try giving 1 drop of potion in your version now, you get different results than 2 or 3 or 4 drops.