★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: iPaholics Ltd.
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The grandest of all cricketing events is coming to captivate the lives of millions of cricket lovers around the globe. If you are a cricketphile who also own iPhone or iPod, then you are in for one big treat. Ticket 2 Cricket is the bonanza that will add to the oncoming cricket frenzy!

The stage is set and the curtains are about to go off. Enter the different arenas around the world with the willow blade in your hand and victory in your heart. Battle it out against opponents who deny your triumph and send them rolling on the ground or over the boundary ropes. Ticket 2 Cricket is a game where you play as the talismanic batsman who seals the fate of his team under adverse slew of events. Hammer the bowlers with your arsenal of hook, pull and monstrous drives to conquer the opponent. This game is the story of a batsman whose story you will only write with a heroic ending!

User reviews -

"Nice game, easy to pick up and play, and you don't really need to understand the game of cricket to enjoy this one.. "

ipaholic's comments:
Ticket 2 Cricket is for folks who love the game of cricket & especially for those who love batting. It's the latest product by iPaholics (www.ipaholics.com). The game features two modes; one day & a 5 match test series. However, the game of cricket is excruciatingly long and so in T2C the player doesn't have to bat through an entire innings but rather asked to complete specific objectives. The player will bat as the talismanic batsman who has to steal the show under distinct circumstances throughout the one day & the test matches. A varying spectrum of playing conditions are placed in to challenge the player. To make it all more simple, runs come only in 4s & 6s which depends on precise & reflexive tap from the player. T2C is simple and here to entertain.

iPhone Screenshots

02-27-2011, 09:05 AM
This might attract more attention for you!

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the post NEG. I'm curious about Cricket but I know nothing about it. However, the sketch animation evades the "Doodle" trap but provides for an intriguing presentation. Looks pretty durn good at an entry level price.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
02-28-2011, 06:05 AM
downloaded and been playing for a while... Nice game, easy to pick up and play, and you don't really need to understand the game of cricket to enjoy this one. The only things I would suggest is that if you have to quit the game, the ability to save it and not have to start from the beginning would be good. Also more variations on the challenges would be good especially in the test series mode.

Overall a good game, nice gameplay, the art style is great.....

definitely worth a dollar.
02-28-2011, 12:07 PM
Nice artwork and the game looks interesting.

The typography could use some attention, because it feels like a thematic mismatch, but not a deal-breaker, obviously.

Good luck on the game.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
03-08-2011, 04:35 AM
OK now! It really gives us some relief in knowing that some 3 people have somewhat dug T2C (judging from either looks or having played it). We were quite skeptical about an application that is about the sport of cricket. It's not such a popular athletic activity in the Western world other than England and may be a few of its adjacent nations. Considering this undeniable truth we really tried to keep it basic for the general iPhone gaming populace. So we minimized the controls and functions to just to tap and go. We also thought of making the artwork unique and so the hand drawing came into play. If you have liked T2C after playing then please write an honest word or two at iTunes then

Thank you NEG! I realized that I have a lot to explore on the 'message editing tools'.

Hey ColeDaddy, would love to see your country play cricket someday. You guys can sure hit a ball quite far as seen in baseball!

GPS your suggestions have been noted. Perhaps in the next update. Thank you

djflippy I hear you. From our end the typography seemed to reserve a classic/yesterdayesque/vintage convention so to say. Since in T2C we attempted to capture the theme of early days of cricket, we found that typography much congruent. Thanks for dropping by
03-08-2011, 04:45 AM
I like the look and style of this game, but will probably wait for a few more reviews until I make a purchase
03-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Amazing art work and cool video. I have already some of cricket related games, but wants to play it too.