★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: kPong Now Available!

03-31-2009, 11:05 PM
kPong Now Available!

Hey everyone!

My first iPhone application/game, kPong, is now available! Obviously its a pong game, mine's a little different from the others in the App Store. Check it out!
03-31-2009, 11:15 PM
why would you pick those first 2 screenshots to represent your app?
this is not a mean tone, just wondering as it shows almost nothing about the game, it seems a menu shot or something would be better suited

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

03-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the info.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-31-2009, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
why would you pick those first 2 screenshots to represent your app?
this is not a mean tone, just wondering as it shows almost nothing about the game, it seems a menu shot or something would be better suited
The first two are more visually active than the 3rd. The 3rd is just kind of boring.
03-31-2009, 11:23 PM
number 1 is the game is about to begin, very boring

number 2 is the pause, maybe a little less boring as it shows you planned for recalibration

number 3 is the only one that really shows the game, mmaybe the best one but still not exciting

what does the menu or title screen look like

i would advise you to look at other games and what they have selected as the screen shots. the game is about to start screen is not the screen shot you want to pop up when you look at this on itunes.

Boiler Up!
03-31-2009, 11:27 PM
Quote:
number 1 is the game is about to begin, very boring

number 2 is the pause, maybe a little less boring as it shows you planned for recalibration

number 3 is the only one that really shows the game, mmaybe the best one but still not exciting

what does the menu or title screen look like

i would advise you to look at other games and what they have selected as the screen shots. the game is about to start screen is not the screen shot you want to pop up when you look at this on itunes.
There is no menu or title screen. The 3 screenshots there, show basically everything.

I wish apple allowed us to put up demo videos or something.

I'll try and take a better shot of the actual gameplay and use it as the screenshot for the next version.
03-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkrill View Post
There is no menu or title screen. The 3 screenshots there, show basically everything.

I wish apple allowed us to put up demo videos or something.

I'll try and take a better shot of the actual gameplay and use it as the screenshot for the next version.

i would advise that, it''s just my opinion but I really think it would be worthwhile.

Boiler Up!
03-31-2009, 11:30 PM
Quote:
i would advise that, it''s just my opinion but I really think it would be worthwhile.
ya, thanks for the tip. :-)