★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Anyone know a Toki Tori release date?

04-01-2009, 12:46 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,272
Anyone know a Toki Tori release date?

I've been waiting for this game to come out for a while now, I keep buying itunes cards and trying to save a designated amount to purchase Toki Tori the day it hits the store. But I end up spending the money on other apps because the developers are taking so long to release the game and leaving everyone in the dark about its release date. Anyone know a release date for this game? I heard 2 months ago from multiple reviewers that the game was near 100% complete...anyone know whats taking so long? Quarter 1 of the year ended today and that was supposed to be the release date.
04-01-2009, 02:31 AM
#2
ey man, it might help to be chill about it.
save one itunes card with about 5-7 bucks, just in case itz a hi-key release, and wait. digital releases are different cuz it can go from one day to one month.
in the meanwhile, buy Bowman from lentrica software xD jpjp
just save some money for it and wait, cuz the average ipone dev would sacrifice time to improve sales, making their game late(r)

04-01-2009, 11:35 PM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 6,272
uh thanks man, I was hoping for a response with some more imfo about the game not some guy trying to act like "big brother" and tell me to chill out. lol have a good day.
04-01-2009, 11:54 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSMOkizzle View Post
ey man, it might help to be chill about it.
save one itunes card with about 5-7 bucks, just in case itz a hi-key release, and wait. digital releases are different cuz it can go from one day to one month.
in the meanwhile, buy Bowman from lentrica software xD jpjp
just save some money for it and wait, cuz the average ipone dev would sacrifice time to improve sales, making their game late(r)
It would have been best if you had not posted.
04-02-2009, 12:40 AM
#5
Lol sry x/
But ya, toki tori hasnt been announced since TA previewed it a while ago, u could go on the websitw and try to contact them about (im trying to redeem myself, i apologize for any discord caused :/)
04-07-2009, 05:54 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: You need to stalk me?
Posts: 2,117
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Now will be published by CHILLINGO

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
04-07-2009, 06:12 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
Now will be published by CHILLINGO
Are you serious? Link? Chillingo is fast becoming the EA of the Appstore (Gameloft is Ubisoft).
04-07-2009, 06:29 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: You need to stalk me?
Posts: 2,117
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Are you serious? Link? Chillingo is fast becoming the EA of the Appstore (Gameloft is Ubisoft).
I could link somewhere but I can't. The other source is Chillingo's Twitter account. You dont trust me?

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **
04-07-2009, 06:35 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
I could link somewhere but I can't. The other source is Chillingo's Twitter account. You dont trust me?
I just couldn't believe it that's all. I just read it on your site and twitter.com/chillingo. Best news for that game really.
04-07-2009, 06:54 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: You need to stalk me?
Posts: 2,117
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
I just couldn't believe it that's all. I just read it on your site and twitter.com/chillingo. Best news for that game really.
I was just playing arta. Chillingo is snatching EVERY new release. What else is upcoming from an indie dev???

I know Chillingo was circling around jshmrsn (Sci Fly 2) during the IDU party at GDC

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
**GO LAKERS **