★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fun , dynamic and fast-paced card game where your main aim is to get rid off the half card bunch you're given at the beginning of the match.

Includes single player mode with three difficulty levels, an on-device two players mode to challenge a friend in the same device and Game Center support to upload your HighScores and check who is the faster player in the world.

It's not a turn based game so you better hurry up and be faster than you opponent!!

LapsusMental's comments:
Hi igamers all around,

I'm pleased to announce that my iPhone game iCheese: Cards Duel is now LIVE!

Check the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu39qHhR_Mc!!!

YouTube: video

As stated in the game description, it's a Fast-Paced card game where your main aim is to get rid of the cards you’re given at the start of the match.

Challenge the cpu or a friend of yours on the same device in a non-turn-based card game where fast thinkin' and moving is the key to win.

GameCenter leaderboard integration.

Think fast, drag&drop the cards at the middle slots. Check my blog for tutorials and news about the official release. I'll try to record a trailer today so I can update this post.

Find some screenies here:

02-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Is this the card game called Spit? I would be more willing to try it out if it were free for a day or if I perhaps had a promo code.
03-01-2011, 03:47 AM

Now that you said that, iCheese gameplay seems to be similar to spit, but without the kind of solitaire part where you drag and drop cards over anothers.

What I have noticed is that I kinda love my UI in comparison with some spits I found yesterday on the app store :P

I'm still working in my marketing campaign including a trailer and maybe some promo codes over my blog.

The app will eventually have a price drop down but not in short term.

It's priced o tier 1 by now :P