iPhone: The Quest - Celtic Queen is in appstore

09-01-2012, 07:08 AM
The Quest - Celtic Queen is in appstore

The newest expansion to the all-time favorite The Quest is in Appstore.
Zarista Games (the maker of almost all expansions out there) made another one: Celtic Queen

Habren is queen now, thanks to you, Hero! However, King Locrinus' brother has challenged her right to the throne. He's taken Madden's two sons under his control and assembled an army to fight Habren. Merlin holds the key to the future and would protect her but he's besieged by an opposing faction of wizards. He calls once more on your skill and daring, Hero. It's your mission to make order out of chaos and save the Queen.

Mid-level game following Celtic Rift, the entry is from Matras.
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

09-01-2012, 05:52 PM

09-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Does anyone know how Redshift goes about deciding which fanmade expansions get an official blessing? I know that several of Zarista's have gotten the go ahead to be published in then appstore; are they the only sanctioned 3rd party to have their Quest expansions published?

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!

Last edited by Greyskull; 09-03-2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: typo
09-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Another expansion to my favorite iOS rpg. Thank you guys for your work and keeping this fantastic game alive.

Bought!

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
09-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Does anyone know how Redshift goes about deciding which fanmade expansions get an official blessing? I know that several of Zarista's have gotten the go ahead to be published in then appstore; are they the only sanctioned 3rd party to have their Quest expansions published?
Our expansions work. And we are not fanmade expansions. I worked on the original Quest game and you can see that in the credits of the base game. I was there from the first day of naming things in the Quest game. And made the side quests and worked on the Official Expansion.

I'm sure Redshift would publish any expansions that would work. It's not that easy to make an expansion that does work. : ) But we have a good track record. I not only helped the masters---I learned from them. : )

Last edited by Catacomber; 09-25-2012 at 10:37 PM.
09-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
Another expansion to my favorite iOS rpg. Thank you guys for your work and keeping this fantastic game alive.

Bought!
Thank you for your loyalty. : ) My betatesters seem to have loved this one the best. : )
04-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Is this the last module of The Quest?
04-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Ive always been interested in this series, but am intimidated by how much ive already missed.

What's a good one to start with? And is it necessary to go through each The Quest title to learn the specifics of the story?