★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: After serving the best brains of the literary world on the iPhone, WordsWorth welcomes you to join the club on the iPad and let the words take over!

UNLEASH YOUR INNER WORDSWORTH!

Experience the power of words in High Definition with the classic game of WordsWorth. Link letters to form words on a beautiful honeycomb structure. Spin an unravelable web of words and spell out hours of unadulterated fun.

BEE-GIN YOUR WORD ADVENTURE!

If you have an appetite for wordplay, prepare to get served by the best Wordsmiths on the block! Choose from thousands of players to play against and prove your word prowess. Play in Classic or Timed mode or let the words topple over in Tumble mode. Beat the best of the lot and become the ultimate word champ!

JOIN THE WORDAHOLICS CLUB!

Win against players from different Clubs and climb up the charts to the most elusive Experts Club. Use the various rewards tiles to earn more points. Chat with your opponents and get to know fellow Wordaholics! Feel the music and magic of words, as you become a part of the addiction that WordsWorth is!

Let words be your claim to fame in the WordsWorth hall of fame!

Features:
Play alone or with your friends
Play in Classic, Timed or Tumble mode
Use Special tile hints to gain more points
Choose from 5x5, 6x6, 7x7 and 8x8 grids
Supports official Scrabble word lists TWL/SOWPODS
Unique rating system to rate the relative skills of players
Check meaning of words formed and expand your vocabulary
Supports Game Center achievements and leaderboard

Follow us on Twitter
https://www.twitter.com/99Games

Like us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/99Games
03-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Picked this up early this morning as I already own the iPhone version and this is even better great word game

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

03-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Great word game - with even bigger play-space I will surely get this for iPad

I don't play the iPhone version so much these days as I found the updated 'compressed' in game sounds too annoying even at lowest volume - and turning off just makes it seem empty of atmosphere
(I used to play in coffee-shops, on trains busses etc and don't always use headphones)
iPad gaming is mostly at home so won't be such an issue

PS. option to go for more subtle sounds as per original iPhone app would be much appreciated

He who hath no name, hath eathy way to evade polithe
03-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Finally! Will be picking this up tonight!

Disc Drivin': cthibault
GameCenter = cthibault
PS3= merlinman1
Twitter: cthibault78
03-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that we're getting some great feedback on the game. The game is currently among the Top 6 iPad Word games!
Looks like people are making the best of the $1.99 introductory price.

Check out exciting Games for your iPhone, iPad and Mac at www.99games.in
03-02-2011, 06:39 PM
Anyone else have some notification error popping up when the game launches? It doesn't appear to affect gameplay. Also, when the Facebook login screen pops up, no keyboard comes up to enter login and password. Other than that it's great!

Disc Drivin': cthibault
GameCenter = cthibault
PS3= merlinman1
Twitter: cthibault78
03-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthibault View Post
Anyone else have some notification error popping up when the game launches? It doesn't appear to affect gameplay. Also, when the Facebook login screen pops up, no keyboard comes up to enter login and password. Other than that it's great!
Both are known issues that happen in some cases. We have fixed these and have uploaded a build to App Store already. Glad you are liking the game otherwise!

WordsWorth: Universal
08-07-2011, 08:55 AM
If the developer gets notifications jfor this thread please fix your game. I own the non hd version and the hd version on different devices. If I challenge someone to a game from a hd version and all they have is the non hd version they get a notification to either decline the invite or install the hd version,they cannot play me with their non hd version! Same goes if they invite me to play from their non hd version all I get is the opportunity to install the non hd version. That is ridiculous, and needs to. Be fixed.