★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** Color Me Reverent now on the App Store! Check it out for FREE! *****
Its fun for everyone in the family!

This is the free version of Splatics.

Splatics is a fresh new unique puzzler that would put Einstein to shame. It has battles with the strategy of Chess but the simplicity of Checkers, and an arcade that will test the nimblest of fingers. Gushing with content Splatics will provide hours of fun with countless modes and unlockables.

Full Version has:
-40 Puzzling Challenges!
-Single and Multiplayer Battle Modes!
-Several Battle Maps that force you to adapt different strategies!
-Multiple Single Player Battle Difficulty Levels!
-4 Arcade Modes with High Score Charts!
-Choose from 4 different gameplay music tracks!
-Many Paint colors that will light up the screen!
-Paint and save your own backgrounds!
-Learn as you play tutorial that makes it easy to understand!

The goal? Color all the hexagons on the screen. Simple in word but not in practice. You have three different paint tools to accomplish this goal: Spray Can, Paint Bucket and Paint Brush. Each tool has their own abilities. Use them in a variety of ways and become the master artist your parents always knew you would be.

Have you ever tackled a rhinoceros wearing polka-dot underpants while a monkey tickles your pinkie toe with a goose down feather so soft you could cut a knife with it?

This game gives you that exact same feeling, but better.

Some ask what makes a killer game? We say its mystery, suspense, romance and enough action to wet your pants. And although critics might say this game has none of those things, we have known many to take bathroom breaks between challenges and we wouldn't be surprised if love came knocking on your door.

Even though this is a morsel of the full version, the more popular this is the more content that will be released!

Good luck!

Splatics's comments:

Splatics is a unique puzzle/strategy game that you will not want to put down! The free version is out now with the full version coming out soon. We are very proud of the game and would like to get feedback on what people think of the game! Any thoughts or comments are greatly appreciated and all suggestions will be taken into consideration. Thanks everyone!

Its free! Check it out:
03-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Any comments?

Any comments from people? How about the music. Do you like it? Does it fit? How are the screenshots? The icon? The graphics in general? I'm getting ready to release the full version. I am going to make a trailer for it, so as soon as I get that done I will release it, but I would really like any feedback you guys can give. Thanks!

Last edited by Splatics; 03-03-2011 at 05:25 PM.

03-05-2011, 03:00 AM
Giving feedback for this game will bring love into your life...true story

Alright...so since the full version of Splatics isn't out yet, but will be soon, the first 5 people that respond with meaningful feedback for Splatics Unbound will get promotion codes for the full version when we release it! We have had many people download the game but no feedback whatsoever. I don't know if that means people hate it or don't understand it, or what it is that might be turning people off. I don't mean to sound desperate...but I am. We would like to fix anything that might be wrong with it before we put out the full version. I personally think our game is fresh, unique, and fun, but we really would like to hear what other people think of it. Thank you all!

Note- We have changed the graphics of the Challenge Menu screen to match the look of the rest of the game.

Last edited by Splatics; 03-07-2011 at 01:09 AM.
03-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Well, seeing as it's only for iOS 4.2, I can't play the game. I don't plan on updating and I'm sure others don't want to either, so one suggestion is to make it more compatible for other firmware.
03-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks! I realized that after I had posted the newest version. I will change that next update.
03-06-2011, 11:11 PM
will u add a vedio to show the game more clearly?
03-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Waiting for full version...
03-06-2011, 11:26 PM
There are no screenshots, no video, no actual app description, nothing to perk a punter's interest except for the fact that it's free. You think that is enough? Think again. Most people value their time too, and something as rare as a free game on the app store isn't going to make them go looking for it without some reason. You could have posted an appinfo link at the very least, but didn't. Why not? Doubt it is because you're lazy since you are clearly making an effort, so probably don't know how. But if you don't know how, you haven't done your homework, and if you haven't done your homework for something so basic as this, what are the chances you've done it with regard to pricing, promoting, and marketing?

Not meaning to attack you, on the contrary I think this is the best feedback you could get right now. I'll even post the link for you as a sign of good faith, but honestly, get back to the basics and get them right instead of wondering why you aren't getting the results you want without having done that.

03-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Thanks for posting the link. You are correct that I am pretty new to this forum and I did not know how to post an appinfo link. We have not gone full swing into marketing our game yet since we are still a week or two out from releasing the full version of the game. At that point we will make a much greater push in marketing, advertising, and promotions. We don't have the budget to hire testers other than ourselves so my hope was just to get a couple of poeple to tell us what they liked or didn't like.
Thanks for your help!