★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: INTRODUCTION:
This game makes an amusing presentation of the famous Japanese sport, Sumo, where two huge guys have to push each other out of a circle
or to the ground. The bout starts, when both players tap the ground, and lasts usually no longer than 5 seconds. After the bout is over, characters automatically try to stand up to bow, which may be difficult after some beer...
You should show this game on your device to other people, they are guaranteed to like it too.

TECHNOLOGY:
The character's motions are governed by the laws of physics, they are basically alive rag-dolls (humanoid robots), that try to keep their balance or stand up by programmed motions. Sometimes, the characters break apart the furniture after the match is over.

HOW TO PLAY:
Playing is simple, just 4 buttons to use. You can either play against computer or against another player by sharing the touch screen. Tap the button "down" to start the bout, move "forward", push with one hand, or both hands, or bend down.
(hidden part included)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-01-2011, 04:41 PM
toftt on this one.

profw33d/legomaster7000

03-01-2011, 04:42 PM
The video has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
06-09-2011, 08:53 PM
For the hidden part you should ad tables underneath the plqtform so when they fall of then it will be cool. Plzzzz ad this it would be sooooo much better
06-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I must have missed this one. This game is hillarious, I don't think I have played anything like it. My kids tried it out and I have never heard them laugh as loud as they did.

The only thing this game is missing is a replay option, being able to watch the match again would be the icing on the cake.
08-20-2011, 01:41 AM
I know

I have found the hidden area and its funny and cool
08-27-2012, 05:03 AM
I just picked this up as I was browsing the AppStore looking for anything interesting that I might have missed (I had that urge to buy something)
Jeez is this crazy, the video shows it all. For a quick five minutes of fun this is hilarious.
Seems a shame it's not been updated though as there's so many things you could see that would be great for updates, like new arenas and stuff.

I love all these crazy ragdoll style games.