★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Battery-friendly games

03-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Battery-friendly games

As the title says, can anybody list some good games that don't drain the battery quickly (and preferably allow me to listen to my music as well). I'm talking about games that barely drain the battery (heck, even Angry Birds can be a battery killer while listening to your music). I've found that games like Solitaire and Minesweeper and even cell-phone KRPGs (that I guess were meant to be battery friendly) hardly drain my battery at all, but can anyone list some other good games?
03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Angry Birds is a battery killer for you?!

Consider getting your iPod checked...

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth

03-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
Angry Birds is a battery killer for you?!

Consider getting your iPod checked...
Not a battery killer, just something that drains it faster than I'd like it to. At the moment I have to recharge my iPod touch every other day, and I'd rather not do that. Especially if I'm going on a trip or something and I don't have access to a computer or power outlet.
03-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Games that us physics like angry birds or cover orange drain the battery faster than games without physics
03-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThreeCats View Post
Not a battery killer, just something that drains it faster than I'd like it to. At the moment I have to recharge my iPod touch every other day, and I'd rather not do that. Especially if I'm going on a trip or something and I don't have access to a computer or power outlet.
Every other day! I charge mine twice a day.
03-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Geodefense. the background is dark and you can play with zero brightness. Makes the battery last forever.
03-01-2011, 07:00 PM
There is a nice, fully functional "search" feature here on this wonderful forums, you know.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=73229
03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
There is a nice, fully functional "search" feature here on this wonderful forums, you know.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=73229
While we're being losers, it's "THESE wonderful forums", not "this wonderful forums", you know.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
03-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
While we're being losers, it's "THESE wonderful forums", not "this wonderful forums", you know.
I posted this link to help the guy find the info he was looking for with one click. If you have a problem with my grammar mistakes (english is not my native language) than I really think you should get a good night sleep and chill out a bit.
03-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Take a chill pill.