05-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
The update has already been submitted, right?
Yes!

Henrik, Vishindo
05-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzael View Post
We actually finished the update in April as planned but due to circumstances out of our control it was delayed. Should be any day now


Henrik, Vishindo
Thank you very much for the info.
I'm looking forward to this game and its new update!

06-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,122
The New Update Has just made its way to the App Store! YES!

Quote:
Update 1.2

Life Force Mode

- A Variation of Action mode(Now Classic) where you have 'Life Force'
- Life Force' is lost when different colored Zybbles collide
- Regain 'Life Force' by triggering explosions
- Sixty new challenging puzzles making a total of 120!
- New organic background effect
- Procedurally animated mesh effects gives the game an even more unique look (3rd gen device or later)

Practice

- In both Classic and Life Force action modes, continue playing from any wave as practice

Game Center Integration

- Access Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements directly from within the game

IPad 2 Optimized

- We're pushing the particle system even further with a special configuration for IPad 2
Bigger explosions, more particles and better effects overall

Other

- Action Mode renamed 'Classic'

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy

Last edited by triggywiggy; 06-03-2011 at 07:53 AM.
06-03-2011, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
The New Update Has just made its way to the App Store! YES!
60 new puzzles? oh thannnks... great update!
will install it again in no time

I love this world!
06-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 61
You guys are quick, just wanted to say we've released Collision Effect LITE as well so please tell all your friends that haven't bought the game to download it for free and have a go!

Thanks,
Henrik, Vishindo
06-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzael View Post
You guys are quick, just wanted to say we've released Collision Effect LITE as well so please tell all your friends that haven't bought the game to download it for free and have a go!

Thanks,
Henrik, Vishindo
Yes, As quick as a F1 going down a Mt Fuji. Though i don't think it would make it down in one piece

Are you after game mode ideas? Im sure the TA Community will be able to think of some great ones. Well the majority anyway

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
06-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 61
Ideas are always welcome so feel free to post any suggestions here and if enough people endorse a certain suggestion or if we simply like it a lot ourselves, it might be part of a future update!

Henrik, Vishindo
06-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzael View Post
Ideas are always welcome so feel free to post any suggestions here and if enough people endorse a certain suggestion or if we simply like it a lot ourselves, it might be part of a future update!

Henrik, Vishindo
Ok better put my thinking cap on.

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
06-03-2011, 02:31 PM
Great the update is available now I can buy this game!

By the way, the woman who plays the game with the iPad on the first page of this thread has beautiful hands!
06-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
By the way, the woman who plays the game with the iPad on the first page of this thread has beautiful hands!
I have the same hands and I'm a male...thanks for the compliment...you make me blush!

I love this world!