★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We regret to inform you that service for this application will be terminated as of 3/30/2015.
*Upon service termination, guarantees of operation no longer apply.
*The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.

This application does not currently support iOS 8.

This application does not currently support iOS7.
Go, Mappy, go! Justice waits for no mouse!

Introducing Mappy: a spirited little policemouse with a big sense of justice!
Searching for the stolen goods, running to and fro on the trail of the bad guys.
Dawdle too long and Goro and his Mewkies will get you!

Namco's famously cute and addictive cat-and-mouse game, MAPPY!

[Game modes]

A faithful recreation of the arcade version! Help Mappy recover the stolen merchandise from Goro and his gang!
Select from "Normal" or "Hard" difficulty levels! Fun for everyone from newcomers to longtime fans!

Set the baddies flying, again and again... but don't delay, the clock's ticking!
Use microwaves to sweep the screen clear, and grab items on the floor to turn the tables when things get rough!
It's a whole new way to enjoy MAPPY!

GameCenter compatibility lets you vie for supremacy on the Leaderboard and collect Achievements!

Newcomer-friendly! The new "navigate" function makes it easy to see where the baddies are coming from!

All-new control methods specially designed for iPhone/iPod touch! Choose the control method that suits you, from standards like "Virtual Pad" and "Flick and Touch" to new options like the "Navigate" control method!

Wipe out the baddies and rack up the points before your time runs out! Try out a range of all-new items for more fun than ever!
03-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Looks great! I love Mappy.

03-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Awesome. Mappy rocks.
03-02-2011, 08:28 AM

Glad MAPPY is getting an iOS release! This was always the hidden gem inside the oldschool NAMCO collections for various platforms - looks ridiculous, but once you play it you're hooked. :-)
03-02-2011, 09:34 AM
I hope they don't overprice it, but I imagine they will. I still might buy it. I like Mappy, and the GC achievements are a plus.

EDIT: LOL - price is right there in the OP. Oops. Price isn't too bad, but I wish it had been 99 cents.
03-02-2011, 10:13 AM
i can already hear that song playing in my head.
03-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Freaking love this game!

"I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it" - John Cage
Plus+ ID= Maythius

Game Center: Maythius
03-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Looks arcade perfect!
<3 Mappy!
03-02-2011, 10:32 AM
this not deserve to be in NZ store
03-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Thinking about it more... yeah, I'm going to download this. Also curious to try out the new mode. I'm glad they put something new into it instead of just a straight port (but that too). Hopefully the new mode proves fun.