★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Meatball Joe for the iPad Coming Soon

03-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Meatball Joe for the iPad Coming Soon

Hi guys,

Our new iPad game, Meatball Joe is set to be released on the App Store this month.

Meatball Joe is a new take on a classic pinball game, with fast-paced gameplay that allow players to test their skills while traveling to eight gastronomically-themed world locations.

(Visit to view video and more screenshots)

Do check it out! This is our first game, and we're very excited about it
03-04-2011, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancearcade1 View Post
I though this was very pudgy and full of meat!
LOL. Good "review"

Interstellar Cupcake: Cupcakes in Rocket Ships!
Interstellar Cupcake
Check out our iPad game: Meatball Joe

03-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Did you guys get any inspiration from the Annoying Orange upon deciding to make this game?
03-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
Did you guys get any inspiration from the Annoying Orange upon deciding to make this game?
You're the second person that's asked us that- and the truth is that we had to google "annoying orange" to see what it was! After seeing it... well, I have to agree that Meatball Joe could be a distant relative of the Annoying Orange... LOL

Interstellar Cupcake
03-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Maybe you guys could try to contact the creator of The Annoying Orange and maybe have The Annoying Orange as a secret character in a future update.
03-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
Maybe you guys could try to contact the creator of The Annoying Orange and maybe have The Annoying Orange as a secret character in a future update.
That's a great suggestion- thanks Still have to watch the videos myself... hope he's not TOO annoying, LOL

Interstellar Cupcake
03-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Meatball Joe meets the annoying orange. That would be the crossover of the decade. Sorry Marvel Vs. Capcom.