★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description:
Super-addictive "Fruit Juice Tycoon Deluxe" is out!

Other Time-Management games step back and take note... This aint your grandmothers simulation! Sophisticated, massively featured, highly addictive, unputdownably challenging! This is off the scale and we challenge any game developer to match this unique blend of gaming styles, excitement and sophistication. Fruit juice Tycoon 2 is in a league of its own. Your fingers will be glued to your device!

From the developers of the highly acclaimed Fruit Juice Tycoon, comes a whole new breed of time-management/Match 3/Tycoon action game. Fruit Juice Tycoon 2 includes are the favorite manic Match-3 fruit sorting, the hectic serving to impatient customers, the fantabulous store upgrades, and mammoth challenges.

ADDED is a whole RPG style quest game based in a multi-district city. Expand and conquer with your juice company! Explore and interact with the population of weird and wonderful characters with bizarre requests, all designed to challenge you, and push you to your final goal: to be the ultimate juicer in Fruitville!

FEATURES

MATCH 3
Sort fruit into groups of three so you have enough juice squeezed to serve customers waiting in line. Dont squeeze too much fruit though or youll waste it. Take part in the Fruit Sorting Championships! Play against other players in matchup mode.

TIME MANAGEMENT
Pour and serve the correct juice to customers in line; seat your customers at the right tables so they leave satisfied and tell their friends! Dont make them wait too long! Customer satisfaction is crucial to taking over the town. Dont make them regret coming to your store!

QUEST MISSIONS
A whole host of humorous and challenging missions for you to complete, from business challenges, to quirky requests designed to keep you guessing whats coming next. Fulfilling these missions is essential to making this town YOUR town!

BUSINESS STRATEGY
Choose when and where to place your stores to maximize your profits and customer rating. Choose to build stores which generate profit or reputation. Building in different districts will give you different benefits.

UPGRADES
Triple nozzles, super-squeezers, fruit-fridges, jumbo ice-makers, auto-pourers,...the list goes on!
Crazy Characters - Vast array of weird and wonderful characters on your journey; some will help you, others will hinder you...who can you trust?

STORY
Dragged from your lazy youth to try and save your grandfathers juice company. Build your fruit juice chain, from stalls to stores in different areas of the city. YOU have to explore and conquer many districts to explore and conquer

THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

Q: How do I trade quest items and make $100 in 3 days?
A: Quest items are items needed to complete quests, such as glittering stones, WR23RB, Midtown X files and replica Van Gogo paintings and the list goes on as you complete more quests. Quest items become available to buy from item shops once the related quests are completed.

To make profits through item trading;
- You need to check prices of quest items at item shops in multiple districts.
- Find an item whose price is lower in one district than in others.
- Buy that item in quantity from the district and sell them in another district.

Here is an example.
1. Let's say you have $30 to dispense.
2. Glittering Stone is $1 at the item shop in the Residential District and $3 in the Commercial District
3. Buy 30 Glittering Stones from the Residential District. (The quest window will say '-30/100' at this point, meaning you need to make $130 by trading items.)
4. Sell them in the Commercial District. (You'll get $90 from this trade and the quest window will say '60/100'. meaning $40 to go.)
5. Repeat 3 and 4 to complete this quest.
* Item prices change daily.

rich1million's comments:
Fruit Juice Tycoon 2
TM, Match-3, biz-sim, and RPG game! OUT NOW! -
iTunes link

UPDATE: FYI, we've decided to rename Fruitville to Fruit Juice Tycoon 2 to avoid confusion to those who were into the original game.

For all time-management, match-3, business-simulation and RPG fans out there, Fruitville! is waiting for you on iTunes!

PROMOCODES? Sure! We have 10 to give away. UPDATE. 10 have been sent out now. Thanks to all those that went to our Facebook Page and "Liked" us. We may have a few more to give away later.

Game-play

Store basics:
- Shop for supplies of fruit, ice, sugar and cups
- Sort fruit into sets of three to make juice; only squeeze juice that youll need, to cut down on waste
- See what customers want
- Pour the correct amount of juice
- Serve them before they get angry
- Seat them at the right tables
- Provide them extras like straws, ice, etc
- Keep them happy to increase your reputation
- Build up combos by keeping customers satisfied in succession

Business Basics
Use profits to:
- Upgrade your mobile juice store from simple stall to mega-truck
- Upgrade your stores equipment to deal with ever-increasing demand
- Open multiple stores in each district in order to earn more profits and boost your reputation
- Hire assistants to make the running of your mobile stores more efficient
- Buy from best value merchants and locations
- Trade items between districts to supplement profits

In addition:
- Find and complete missions assigned to you throughout the game
- Look out for special characters in your stores line; keeping them happy will yield specific rewards!
- Keep an eye on your health; dont push yourself too hard or youll end up out of action
- Use your influence to kick-start the development of new technology to help your stores
- Upgrade your stores to further increase your profits and reputation
- Increase the level of each district by increasing your reputation through customer satisfaction
- Take part in local and international fruit sorting championships. On-line battles in Match Up Mode
- Game Center compatible!
03-03-2011, 01:01 AM
Hmm.. I might have to go get an itunes card for this.

edit: Got it. Gonna dive in now.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"

Last edited by Zallman; 03-03-2011 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Bought the game

03-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Is there a game vedio?? I wanna watch.
03-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terencefish View Post
Is there a game vedio?? I wanna watch.
Sorry, things been so busy we've not got around to it yet!
03-03-2011, 01:07 AM
The vision of the game is fantastic. The orange is beautiful. I will play it soon.
03-03-2011, 01:09 AM
retina graphics?
03-03-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm curious what the "details" are.
03-03-2011, 01:37 AM
I'd like to try this.
03-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Promocodes...

I have 10 game codes for the first 10 users who can PM me with their Facebook name, confirming that they've gone to our Facebook Page and "Liked" us (become a fan):
http://www.facebook.com/Minoraxis

I'll send the promocodes by Facebook message, so I know you are who you say you are ;o)

If you get a code, it'd be nice if you could suggest the Facebook Page and game to friends you think might be interested also! Maybe even post on-line somewhere to say if you liked the game or not!
03-03-2011, 02:56 AM
It'd be nice if people used their "real" Facebook accounts to "Like" us, we are trying to promote a game here you know.

...well, I guess I should have seen that coming...

Anyway, 6 codes left...!