★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 227.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 4 (2)
App description: Get behind the wheel of the latest Audi, the RS 3 Sportback, and take on a Career mode with events in Tokyo and the Bahamas.
If you enjoy this free version, be sure to get the full Asphalt 6: Adrenaline game, including 42 different cars from renowned manufacturers like Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin plus 12 HD tracks that fully utilize the Retina display. Race to the top of 11 leagues and 55 events, tuning your cars for max performance with custom decals, boosts & more. You can also use the gyroscope to explore your garage & admire all your speed machines.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
03-04-2011, 04:40 AM
If they would have taken the Mercedes Stirling Moss (or above) as a prize I would care… But it's just a cheapo RS3…

The record (three rounds at Nassau) at this time is 03:36, my best is 03:48 and I don't see any chance to become faster. At first my time was good enough for rank 99, but in the meantime I am only #468.

Anyway, finally a lite version of Asphalt 6. (I am enjoying the full on iPhone and iPad since it hit the iOS App Store. And for me and some friends it's simply the best game for our devices.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

03-05-2011, 08:58 AM
In the site it says multiple submissions of times are allowed.
My first time was 4:20
Then it was 3:40
But it didnt get uploaded
... Y????
Also , their are couple of scores 0.00.00 <<< how is a 3 lap possible in 0mins 0 sec .. ?
My question is , for. A new submissiin do i have to make a new gameloft live account everytime????
N also skmeone plz xplain the 0.00.00 time someone uploaded .. Isit a bot??
03-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Since this car isn't in the full version will it become available in an update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy911 View Post
Les totly all taylk lyk dis till rawk bands coms oute n' r contry
03-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Novoa View Post
Since this car isn't in the full version will it become available in an update?
practice now and win the real thing!
03-05-2011, 10:36 AM
My Ram eats Audis
03-05-2011, 11:19 AM
I wish I was better at racing games lol
Maybe I should let my toddler play this, he's pretty good

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliy89 View Post
Also , their are couple of scores 0.00.00 <<< how is a 3 lap possible in 0mins 0 sec .. ?
My question is , for. A new submissiin do i have to make a new gameloft live account everytime????
N also skmeone plz xplain the 0.00.00 time someone uploaded .. Isit a bot??
I noticed the same thing. Everything with the contest scores was at least plausible at the first day (the record line was filled out with 03:36.627 for a long time—but since eight hours their score servers seem to run amok or someone is cheating with a jailbroken device or so. The record is 00:00.000:

I am not sure if that contest is reliable enough to invest more time in that car and track although I unveiled some more new trash on the streets to remove.

There is no timer running during the three rounds races so you have to rely on what the game says. The nitro drops are at other places than in the full version Bahamas/Nassau track. There is no other traffic in the contest (only in the short career mode) so it's easier to handle.

But it's very okay that there is a lite version of Asphalt 6: Adrenaline. Everybody should try that out and buy the full as soon as possible. BTW Asphalt 5 (highly recommended as well but A6 is better of course) is still on sale for 0.99 US$. The controls on iPhone 4 are super accurate, the graphics (especially after the recent software update) are brilliant. The gameplay is frazzling your nerves like no other. I played this (for me #1) and other high quality iRacers for hours, days and weeks (mostly local multiplayer via Bluetooth).

Some hints: Try to smash all items on the roads. Find the shortcuts (mini map helps) and use them. If you drift (easy control technique) it collects nitro points. You can activate three nitro boost levels at once (tap three times) if you have enough of it. Adrenaline mode is like flying on the ground, in no other racer (even starship games, flight simulators or nongravs) you have such an overwhelming speedy feeling.

I am sure I said that already: For some friends and me personally Asphalt is the best iPhone, iPod touch and iPad game of all times. iTunes tells me that I have 3,487 apps, most of them games.

Last edited by Habakuk; 03-05-2011 at 03:35 PM.
03-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Considering the times are 00:00, I kinda think it's more of a glitch or server issue, rather than an actual cheater. Because really, those are just going to get instantly disqualified. Wouldn't a cheater get better mileage (literally), by submitting a time that's a half-second faster than the current leader?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Considering the times are 00:00, I kinda think it's more of a glitch or server issue, rather than an actual cheater.
However, in the meantime we had (one hour ago) 00:00.000-races from rank #1 up to #8 (and the best time was 3:32 if I remember correctly), now (tested one minute ago) the best and rank list loads VERY slow (everything is okay with my wifi) and from #1 to #10 are ALL 00:00.000 (actually you can't read the global best time because there are only ten lines and you can't scroll down—plz see screenshot above). My rank crashed down to #1,525 (yesterday it was #99 with the same best time and a tiny breath of hope…).

At least my best time seems to be recorded well, it always shows up correctly. (Needs some improvement anyway. )

Quote:
Because really, those are just going to get instantly disqualified. Wouldn't a cheater get better mileage (literally), by submitting a time that's a half-second faster than the current leader?
Yes. But maybe it's some buggy cheating, I don't have any clue… I am afraid it's not reliable enough until we hear something official from Gameloft about that mess.

But the game itself is okay. Forget the contest. Highly recommended!

Last edited by Habakuk; 03-05-2011 at 03:30 PM.