★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: twizt.com
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Mysterious trolls have arrived and the they don't look rather friendly. Luckily, they appear to have a weakness... VEGGIES! You need to figure out how to feed the trolls in this fun and challenging puzzle game.

Veggie Trolls contains 5 episodes with 75 total puzzles and smooth difficulty curve, all wrapped in colorful high definition graphics.

Just slide the veggies back and forth until every troll gets his favourite. Also checkout the game video on http://veggietrolls.com

twizt's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Let me know if you would like to review the game on your blog and I'll get you a promo code.
03-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Here's a little friday-special, some promo codes for everyone:

03-13-2011, 11:27 AM
more promo codes

Hi folks, the game is now $2.99 but I got few more PROMO codes. Message me to claim one
03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Thanks - was able to get FRW4JK7PY6NX above.
03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Got a promo code, downloaded, played and tried to leave a review in the AppStore but it said i had to own Or downloaded it first. Will try again later.

I rate it 4/5 and would say:
Simple to understand, enough thought needed to make it an enjoyable puzzler that you might want to retry levels to maximize your score. *Recommended.
03-13-2011, 02:58 PM
Best if you delete and reinstall, then it will let you leave a review. The copy that you originally submitted should still be there. This is if you've done everything over your idevice.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks, just left a review.

Solid puzzle game. Slide the colored veggies around so that they end up on the like-colored troll. There are a bunch of levels, and the difficulty does ramp up nicely. I sometimes have to get my head around the color of the troll versus the veggie color, which makes it harder for me. There are leaderboards for each level, and you can go back and try to improve your score for each game on a level. Fun graphics and neat sound effects. Overall, very nice puzzler - fans of sliding puzzle games would really like this one.

I would suggest that you move the Help screen to the front page or as a tutorial prior to starting the game so that you explain how to play. It's currently buried in the pause menu for a level. Will also PM you with another comment.
04-05-2011, 04:50 AM
New episode, with 15 insane levels

Hi folks, a Veggie Trolls update is out, bringing 15 new pretty insane levels. It'll challenge you deeper than ever. Enjoy!

Direct link to App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/veggie-trolls/id419855180