★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Twinkle, twinkle, little dreams,
Each a bubble of childish themes!
Up above a dreamer's bed,
Sister, brother, little ted!

Help our dozing dreamers have a restful night by matching up the dreams that float above them.

Bubble Dreams is a deceptively simple matching game that's easy to learn but difficult to master. Progress through increasingly challenging levels, using skill and luck to match dreams, earn bonuses and avoid dreaded nightmares! Includes three unlockable characters and a host of Game Center achievements to earn as you play.

Bubble Dreams natively supports iPad & iPhone 4 with crystal clear hi-res graphics.

Superfunplay's comments:
We are very excited to announce that we have just launched our first game! It is called Bubble Dreams. Its a simple little colour matching arcade/puzzle game.

YouTube: video

To celebrate the launch of our game we are giving out some promo codes, so that people can play the game and tell us what they think.

I have three promo codes to give out, to get your hands on one all you have to do is be one of the first three people to PM me the correct answer to the following brain teaser.

What do you pass around cut and put on a table but you wouldn't want to eat?
03-03-2011, 09:34 AM
error...should have pm'd the answer

03-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Still one more code left!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
www.facebook.com/superfunplay
www.twitter.com/superfunplay
03-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Congratz to Bunglez, Rgodel and Kyletrail for guessing the correct answer!

A deck of cards! :P

Medianotzu also got a code for submitting the most unusual answer that made me laugh... a baby...

03-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Cards...yeah that makes sense I guess.

And for those who will say I'm sick for cutting a baby...you do cut the umbilical cord.

Anyway, thanks for the code! I will give it a try and leave some impressions.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Sorry, double post.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest

Last edited by medianotzu; 03-03-2011 at 01:58 PM.
03-03-2011, 01:58 PM
It's a nice game. Very simple, but can get tricky. Basically, you have bubbles floating around on the screen that are a variety of different colors and symbols. You have to touch any two that are the same and they will then move straight towards each other. If, however, they happen to intersect a bubble of another color or if you accidentally match two of the wrong color, then a "nightmare" appears, which is a monster face that floats in a bubble. Your game ends if you let two nightmare bubbles touch. The challenge comes in when the screen begins to get crowded, new bubbles fade in and touch the bubbles you are moving, and in getting enough bubbles to match in time if you do have a couple of nightmares floating around.

The strength is in the presentation. Perhaps there's more to the game that comes in later (it seems like while you start with a little girl there are two other characters you can unlock, which I assume are later levels or maybe separate game modes, maybe the dev can elaborate on this) but it really is quite a simple mechanic. The game looks beautiful though, with the sleeping character in the background looking like a nicely animated claymation figure. It's very very cute and has a ton of character.

This would be a great game for young kids or just for relaxing, zen-like experience, although it's not something I believe I will find myself sitting down with for long stretches of time due to the simplicity. Nice for a few minutes at a time though, and it does require some foresight and strategy to advance once things get heated up.

03-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Perhaps there's more to the game that comes in later (it seems like while you start with a little girl there are two other characters you can unlock, which I assume are later levels or maybe separate game modes, maybe the dev can elaborate on this) .
Thank you for the review, your very kind

To answer you question, if you tap on the picture frames of the locked characters it will tell you how to unlock them. As to what the characters are I cant say, as that would be giving away spoilers

03-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Great :)

Really enjoyed playing this, amazing art and nice easy to learn game-play.

Totally recommend
03-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfunplay View Post
Thank you for the review, your very kind

To answer you question, if you tap on the picture frames of the locked characters it will tell you how to unlock them. As to what the characters are I cant say, as that would be giving away spoilers
Oh yeah, well that's good--gives us something to shoot for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_wexer View Post
Really enjoyed playing this, amazing art and nice easy to learn game-play.

Totally recommend
Agreed. I've spent some more time with it and the whole thing is very well done. It's kind of like Collision Effect, but much cuter and more relaxing. Maybe it's seeing the sleeping kid that makes me so relaxed.