★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiger Woods 2012

03-03-2011, 12:59 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8
Tiger Woods 2012

My apologies if there's a post about this already.

Tiger Woods 2012 is coming out in a few weeks-and it appears you can play Augusta National. Has there been any word on whether this is coming out on the iPhone or more importantly on the iPad?
03-03-2011, 01:06 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 137
Is it gonna be a golf game or...?

03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Sunny South FL!!
Posts: 915
...or a golf game??

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-03-2011, 01:27 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 137
My moneys on its a golf game
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Sunny South FL!!
Posts: 915
Quote:
Originally Posted by micgao View Post
My moneys on its a golf game
my moneys on a cheat simulation. most of it will involve sleeping with various ugly women. final stage involves a footrace to the truck and a crash....

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-03-2011, 04:49 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
my moneys on a cheat simulation. most of it will involve sleeping with various ugly women. final stage involves a footrace to the truck and a crash....
Dude, that's frikkin' hilarious! Made me laugh!! +1
03-04-2011, 11:54 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: portland, ME
Posts: 98
i was beyond disappointed with the first tiger woods PGA game on the iOS. With EA's track record (save for NBA Jamz) their sports games have NOT been developed well at all.

Don't have high hopes for this, but fingers crossed I'm wrong...

Gamecenter/OpenFeint/Plus+: dizzydank

Reviews @AppTudes

Check out Processed Media!
03-05-2011, 07:41 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,913


Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’12 features the typical career mode, as well as a new “Tiger Challenge” with 20 mini-games. A Facebook challenge mode called “Closest to the Pin” is also included and lets you compete with your Facebook friends. One feature that didn’t make the port from the console version is Augusta and The Masters, which is included for the first time on the console side only and won’t be on the mobile version. And speakign of the Masters, the game is expected to launch during the last week of March just before the Masters.
03-05-2011, 08:43 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydank View Post
i was beyond disappointed with the first tiger woods PGA game on the iOS. With EA's track record (save for NBA Jamz) their sports games have NOT been developed well at all.

Don't have high hopes for this, but fingers crossed I'm wrong...
Funny but I found Tiger Woods to be the only EA sports game I really thought was well made and really playable so far (not including NBA Jam). FIFA was outclassed by PES, Madden wasn't that fun to play.

😈
03-05-2011, 10:27 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post


Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’12 features the typical career mode, as well as a new “Tiger Challenge” with 20 mini-games. A Facebook challenge mode called “Closest to the Pin” is also included and lets you compete with your Facebook friends. One feature that didn’t make the port from the console version is Augusta and The Masters, which is included for the first time on the console side only and won’t be on the mobile version. And speakign of the Masters, the game is expected to launch during the last week of March just before the Masters.
Tiger challenge being how many women can u sleep with before ur wife finds out haha