★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Softmines
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 40.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2.5 (2)
App description: Its not every day that you come across a game in the App Store that offers engrossing gameplay thats easy to learn but hard to master, absolutely beautiful visuals, and tons of levels to keep you busy--Slidegamer (9/10)

------------------------------------------------------------------
Description

CandyLand is a fun filled adventure game based on lane crossing. There are 100 levels full of mysterious creatures, some will block your way and some may help you cross it.
---------------------------------------------

Story:
Bum-Bums are the cute creatures living in tree holes across CandyLand, an unusual place where bugs and other evil creatures have hold of a lot of candies as the place is full of it. These bugs are fed up of eating candies now and want something new to eat like Bum-Bums served inside multi-grain bread !!

So as it happens, these Bum-Bums are lured out of their safe home across lanes into CandyLand with the help of candies. These tricksy bugs have cleverly planned a trap for them so that they cannot get back to their homes. So now Bum-Bums are in a dilemma as to how to cross lanes full of these nasty bugs to return home. On one hand, they are eager to reach home and on the other hand, they are still mesmerized by the juicy candies placed on their way.
----------------------------------------------

Objective :
Help these poor Bum-Bums cross the dreaded CandyLand lanes to reach their home but beware the way is cleverly blocked by these wicked bugs.

What user needs to do :
Your screen is divided into 2 parts, tap on one part to move Bum-Bum one lane forward and tap on the other to move one lane backward. You cant afford to crash into any of the bugs as you will kill Bum-Bum if you do and you cant ignore their lust for candies so gather as many candies as you can on the way.

Game Features :
1) 16 Innovative in-game features/characters
2) 100 exciting levels to play, more coming soon !!
3) Retina Graphics Support
4) Original Soundtrack
5) Simple controls
6) Cool Animations
---------------------------------------------
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/softmines
Like our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/softmines
Watch our YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/softmines

softmines's comments:
Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that our best game yet 'CandyLand' is now available on the App Store.

Application Artwork

Promo Code Giveaway
We will be giving away promo codes to a select people who comment on this thread with their first outlook of the application.

Thank you
03-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Looks cute, i've seen your video on your website

Last edited by speed4mee; 03-03-2011 at 05:10 PM.

03-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Looks cute, i've seen your video on your website
That video is only the gameplay help video. We have made a cinematic trailer for the game and that I should upload in 2 days time.

Softmines | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Email
03-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Looks like a blast
03-03-2011, 08:32 PM
hey, looks very good... congrats!
03-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Wow. I love the characters. Even the angry ones look cute. Can't wait to play it.
03-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Looks like a pretty fun game. Characters look cute. Looks almost like a Frogger kind of game. I'll definitely pick it up, as I did enjoy your previous title.

To enter, we need to purchase the game and DLC on the 5th? As in only then, not earlier, like today or tomorrow?

Also, I'd just like to say that I took place in the previous launch promotion of this type with Bloody Hell, and they were very true to their word. It took them a little longer than they expected, but they sent out the cards. These devs are for real
03-04-2011, 12:20 AM
lovely~but they r all insects which make me feel creepy
03-04-2011, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblade1190 View Post
Looks like a pretty fun game. Characters look cute. Looks almost like a Frogger kind of game. I'll definitely pick it up, as I did enjoy your previous title.

To enter, we need to purchase the game and DLC on the 5th? As in only then, not earlier, like today or tomorrow?

Also, I'd just like to say that I took place in the previous launch promotion of this type with Bloody Hell, and they were very true to their word. It took them a little longer than they expected, but they sent out the cards. These devs are for real
Thank you for your support. Yes, you need to download and review on March 5th to qualify for the promotion.

Softmines | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Email
03-04-2011, 03:49 AM
This game seems very interesting...will follow it!

I love this world!