★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Your AIR is running out! ***
Ambushed on a standard trade journey between Lave and Diso, Spaceman Sam is shot down by pirates!

Now, stranded on an alien Moon, Sam must run for his life, avoiding meteorites, fearsome UFOs and enemies such as robots, aliens, and Space Monkey Zombie Pirate Cyborgs(!), hoping in vain to stay alive long enough to be rescued!

Featured in "What we're Playing" in 10 stores worldwide including the US! :D

Featured in New and Noteworthy - overall games!

Also featured in New and Noteworthy Arcade/Action!

Pocketgamer.co.uk says:
"It's fast, familiar, and fun, giving you everything you want in an endless runner... Air Supply has enough charm and good content to make stand with the best endless running games"

allaboutthegames.co.uk says:
"For a game that's supposed to represent a quick ten minute blast, it's surprising how easy it is to soak up hour after hour playing Air Supply."

arcadelife.co.uk says:
"Air Supply gets it SO right its frightening! [...] Its your new favourite running game you just dont know it yet."

technobrains.com says:
"If you do not own this gem yet, go out and buy it now."

iPhoneGamerUK says:
"Fun,addictive with supercool retro music and grafix with plenty of that one more go gameplay"

Killscreen says:
"This is a just game. You can jam on it."

How awesome is that? Thank you! :D

*Pure awesome gameplay: Run, jump, shoot, collect!
*Air Supply game mechanic - your air is constantly going down - pickup 02 canisters to increase it and keep yourself alive!
*Gorgeous Retina Display 1bit graphics in glorious black and white!
*Cosmic 1bit music by Mr. Beep, made using a ZX Spectrum! Eight tracks to unlock!
*GameCentre Leaderboards! How far can you run? :D
*Grab powerups! Slow down your speed, grab a full tank of air, or protect yourself with shields!
*Gain ranks based on kills - from 'Harmless' to the coveted title of 'Elite'.
*Unlock everything! Play the game to unlock new characters, backgrounds, enemies, music and even colour!
*Special Guest appearances!
*18 Achievements to attain!
*NO IAP or Adverts! :D
*Amazingly addictive - just ask our players, or those that have reviewed the game! :D

**How long will you last before your Air Supply runs out???**

*note - this game is recommended for iphone 3GS and above, as well as 3rd gen ipods and above. While the game runs fine on older devices, load times are sometimes very long :( We'll try and address this issue in an update. Thank you for your patience and support!*

quantumsheep's comments:
Hello everyone! Hope you're well!

I'm looking forward to the weekend myself! Perhaps this will entertain you!

Not sure about it? Let me try and persuade you further with a video!

Youtube link | Pop Up

The game has a unique gameplay mechanic - your Air Supply is constantly running out!

This does away with a traditional 'lives' system. You can only die if you fall into a gap, or your air supply runs out!

Collecting Air will keep it up, obviously, but you have to look out for enemies (if you collide with them, or get shot by a UFO, you lose a unit of air!).

Air Supply also has an extensive unlock system. Collecting air will unlock new music tracks while stars will unlock new characters.

Killing lots of enemies unlocks new ranks - from 'Harmless' to the coveted title of 'Elite'. This also gives you access to new colours!

Finally, distance run will unlock new levels, with new enemies in them!

All this is wrapped in some truly beautiful 1bit graphics and an amazing 1bit soundtrack - composed by Mister Beep using the ZX Spectrum's beeper! Amazing what that guy can do!

I hope you guys enjoy the game and look forward to your thoughts on it!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend! Don't do anything I'd do, ok?

03-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Absolutely terrific, QS. Well done!

03-04-2011, 05:10 AM
I was getting a little bored of the endless runner type games, although they can still be fun, i've played so many I nearly didnt give this a go. Well, due to some of the unique twists and the constant threat of the air supply, it certainly isnt your run of the mill endless runner. Plenty of achievements and unlocks, very good effort, keep up the good work
03-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Thank you gentlemen! I'm excited that it's out and in players hands right now!

03-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Yesyesyes!!! Congrats on the release!! Made it out before the weekend!! Thanks for the code. I'm gonna gift a copy to someone just to show support.

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
03-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Looks pretty cool. Are the 15 achievements via Game Center or are they in game only?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
I'm digging this runner. It's a fun devient from the norm.

Very well put together with all the unlocks and achievement too!
03-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Wow, this looks awesome. Buying right now.
03-04-2011, 09:53 AM
When it said 'unique and gorgeous looking' in the title, I must say I came in skeptical. But that does look gorgeous. Absolutely lovely work. A beautiful style and really well done.
03-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by mrWalrus View Post
I'm digging this runner. It's a fun devient from the norm.

Very well put together with all the unlocks and achievement too!
Thanks - they were fun to put in, and we aimed for giving the player *something* every 10 minutes of play!

Originally Posted by LKR View Post
Wow, this looks awesome. Buying right now.
Thank you so much! That 3DS at the end of the month is looking more and more like a reality

Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
When it said 'unique and gorgeous looking' in the title, I must say I came in skeptical. But that does look gorgeous. Absolutely lovely work. A beautiful style and really well done.
Sir, thank you for your comment. I had the help of two brilliant artists on this one. Like yourself, I'm always wary when people big up their own games - and I was a tad wary writing what I wrote. I know some people won't like the game, or will find fault with it somewhere. But comments like yours, and everyone else's supporting posts, really help!

Especially when I haven't slept at all!

Many thanks everyone! Has anyone spotted the 'Elite' references yet?