★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Oh no, there's Cow Trouble! Farmer Diddle's Cows got stuck in the clouds, and now the Superstars can't get milk. It's up to you, with an arsenal of Balls, to bop, thump, thwack, tip, and tumble those Cows back down to the ground -- where they belong.

Features:
- Bop, tip, and tumble the Cows out of the clouds with your arsenal of Balls. Save the day!
- Each Ball at your disposal has a unique and incredible super power!
- 72 stages to test your Cow tipping prowess; can you win the Gold Medal on every single stage?
- Game Center support with 40 Achievements
- Sharp graphics displayed on both Retina Display and older devices.
- High five! Let's tip some Cows!

Make your "moo" heard: Visit www.cosmindandblue.com and "contact" us!

What others are saying about Cow Trouble:

- GamePro.com says: 4.5/5 Editor's Choice "This charming physics-based puzzler boasts a delightful style and sense of humor, and is a must-download for iDevice owners..."

- JayIsGames.com says: "Cow Trouble is nothing short of a brilliant combination of simple game types that's udderly addictive."

- GameSetWatch.com says: "...knocking all those cows down, whether through a masterfully thrown ball or pure luck, is very satisfying."

CosMind's comments:
Full version now 100% FREE!

Yo, CosMind here! Just hollering to inform all that Cow Trouble is now 100% FREE for good. The full version, with no IAP, can now be downloaded gratuitement from henceforth.

Yeah, I know it's a pretty old game, but it's still engaging and charming -- and best of all, it has a good amount of solid Game Center Achievements to be won.

Description:
Oh no, there's Cow Trouble! Farmer Diddle's Cows got stuck in the clouds, and now the Superstars can't get milk. It's up to you, with an arsenal of Balls, to bop, thump, thwack, tip, and tumble those Cows back down to the ground -- where they belong.

- Bop, tip, and tumble the Cows out of the clouds with your arsenal of Balls. Save the day!
- Yes, it's true: Each Ball at your disposal has a unique and incredible super power!
- 50 stages to test your Cow tipping prowess; can you win the Gold Medal on every single stage?
- Every stage is infinitely re-playable, offering a uniquely surprising and wacky experience every single time.
- Gorgeous graphics displayed on both Retina Display and older devices.
- High five! Let's tip some Cows!

Free lite version
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cow-trouble-free/id437077127?mt=8

Video trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-04-2011, 12:30 PM
The next Angry Birds or Cut the Rope

When I got an opportunity to play this game, it BLEW ME AWAY and I absolutely insisted they post on the TA forum. I know CosMind from the cocos2d forums, though not very well, I might add. Now I'm their biggest fan

If you like Angry Birds or Cut the Rope - You are going to love this game.
Very original and the most an iOS game has ever made me laugh and smile.

Quick breakdown of the game play:

Basically the game is about tipping cows (lol) off of clouds using various balls. What makes it unique - is you pick which balls you want to use (you only get 2) So it's almost like an Angry Birds challenge but if you got to pick your own birds limited to 2 choices. Each ball has it's own characteristics so you need to think strategically about which 2 are going to get the job done.

The sound and graphics are fantastic. I think you could underestimate them from the screenshots but they are very appropriate and fit perfectly with the theme. I honestly don't know whats funnier - the graphics, the story or the sound effects, they were all making me laugh.

Never once did I stumble with a problem, everything was slowly introduced to me through a small story including many amusing characters (Such as the 'holy cow')

I had an important meeting this morning, but I was up until 2:30am playing this game because I just couldn't put it down.

CosMind, from developer to developer - You have made one brilliant game.

App Rewards Club for iOS is coming September 19th 2012

03-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I also picked this up from the cocos forum, and I can only agree to what Pixelfighter said.

This game scored me the first real in-game laugther of 2011 == first time I hit a cow.

Apart from that boys and girls. Pixelart made this way, is the new black.
03-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Promo Codes

It is I, Blue, of CosMind & Blue! I have a couple of promo codes available...if you'd like to try out Cow Trouble, PM me and I will give them out on a first come, first served basis. Also, if you take one it would be great if you could post your thoughts on the game here!
03-04-2011, 04:17 PM
PM sent
03-04-2011, 06:23 PM
That's all the promo codes I have at the moment. Check back in the near future for more!
03-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Someone needs to try this

I'm bumping this thread because I think the TA community should see this game. I honestly think you'll enjoy the laughs and the puzzles.

App Rewards Club for iOS is coming September 19th 2012
03-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelfightersgame View Post
I'm bumping this thread because I think the TA community should see this game. I honestly think you'll enjoy the laughs and the puzzles.
nah, I see better games for that price

I love this world!
03-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Send a message via MSN to initials
Game Impressions

Congratulations on a solid release.

First off the menus are super smooth and slick. They work well, and it feels like a lot of work went into them.

The game play is addictive, but I must admit I'm not too far in and am really hoping there are some challenging stages.

These are more "first impressions" from about an hour of play time, and really just wanted to say congratulations.
03-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks initials, I'm glad you are enjoying it. I'm sure you'll find that many of the stages can be quite challenging!