★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PopAppFactory
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 39.7 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NAPPA Award Gold winner in 2014
www.nappaawards.com

This game will fascinate players as young as 2, and help them improve dexterity, color recognition, memory, and imagination and creativity, all while having fun.

Read positive review on AppAdvice.com:
http://bit.ly/mosaichd

Video review from Gary James http://vimeo.com/21184835

The game has a number of small and big cards, or boards with patterns based on a grid, and a bank of pins which are used to complete the board. The patterns are made of colored circles, and the object is to place identically-colored pins from the bank on those circles by touching the pin of the correct color and then touching the grid location where they want it. It requires very simple motor skills, yet engages the mind and the brain in several ways.

New in version 1.1:
* Ability to create and then re-play own cards (pictures) from the gallery - now you can save cards and re-play them later with your kids;
* Share your cards with your friends and the community via Public Gallery;
* Browse hundreds of new cards every day in the Public Gallery;
* Select, rate and play cards from the Public Gallery - endless source of community-generated content!

About PopAppFactory
PopAppFactory an independent game developer of digital educational apps for kids from 2 to 12 years old. We make innovative and aesthetically perfect digital toys for kids that shift mobile experience from entertainment to education.

Find out more about our news, sales and latest updates:
www.facebook.com/popappfactory

POPapp's comments:
Hi, i would like to represent first childrens game by PopAppFactory, that has just been released and is available now on the iTunes AppStore.

MosaicHD is an easy-to-learn game for children with intuitive design and graphics. It stands out when compared to other childrens games because of this intuitive design and simplicity of concept. MosaicHD does not overwhelm the player with complex graphics and colors; rather, it allows them to focus on moving a pin and completing a small task and rewards the young player by making it fun to finish a game within their abilities. Adults will also enjoy the game and find it relaxing.

Match patterns and create your own with MosaicHD. With both simple patterns and large pins, and complex patterns with smaller pins, MosaicHD will provide hours of ever-more- challenging fun for 3-year-olds and up. Help your children learn colors, develop their memory and pattern recognition. Test your own memory, and do the game without hints (some game boards are complex), or see how long it takes you to do a game (they're timed!) You can create your own pictures and patterns, and save them.

MosaicHD is a fun and easy game to play if you need a break, and will entertain your baby as you hold them in your arms and they can see you move the pins and make designs. Later, as they grow, they can play it themselves. With an iTunes price of $.99, it is very affordable and rewarding.
Available through the Apple AppStore:
(http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mosaichd/id421126665?mt=8&ls=1)

MosaicHD's main features include:

- A high level of replay-ability allowing you to create millions of your own masterpieces.

- A very cute and sophisticated, yet simple and intuitive design

- Different difficulty levels for different ages. You need only buy it once and your baby will play it for years. And you might too!

- Any game can be played by two-three or even more persons, meaning that one mosaic could be created by two-three persons, for example taking turns placing pins, or doing it together with your child.

- Easy sharing of the results through popular email clients, and through Facebook.

About MosaicHD's developers

MosaicHD was designed by Visualizers (www.visualizers.com.ua) and programmed by PopAppFactory (www.popappfactory.com). We create visually stunning and popular iPad/iPhone/Touch applications for ourselves and for our clients.
03-04-2011, 03:33 PM
I'm kinda liking the idea.

What I would really love to see on the Ipad is a Mini-steck (Think it's original from german) program.
I did that when I was teener ages lol, but now being in the 40's I would
still like to see something like that.

hundreds of those tiny things to make awesome pics.

Maybe an idea ??
03-04-2011, 04:40 PM
This looks too cute, my 3-year old would love this. Consider me a customer.