★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Idance- Good Cheap alternative to DDR S?

04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 452
Idance- Good Cheap alternative to DDR S?

iDance is an addictive dance-tap game for the iPhone and iPod Touch that lets you feel the rhythm of the song as you touch the screen. Once you start playing, you won't be able to put it down!

The full game features 9 levels/songs and 2 unique dancers to choose from (Chris and Mandy). You'll unlock new songs as you beat more levels.

How to play: As the arrows approach the top of the screen, tap the corresponding direction on the dance-pad. Time the taps the best you can.
http://appshopper.com/games/idance
http://appshopper.com/link/idance

Its $.99 to $6.99 of DDR

Last edited by No Hero; 04-01-2009 at 08:15 PM.
04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
You know if you say it's cheap you should say the price it is.

back

04-01-2009, 08:15 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
You know if you say it's cheap you should say the price it is.
Gotcha
04-01-2009, 08:15 PM
#4
$.99 right now, $1.99 eventually.
04-01-2009, 08:15 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Hero View Post
Gotcha
lol i'm gonna go look at it now =P

back
04-01-2009, 08:25 PM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Hero View Post
iDance is an addictive dance-tap game for the iPhone and iPod Touch that lets you feel the rhythm of the song as you touch the screen. Once you start playing, you won't be able to put it down!

The full game features 9 levels/songs and 2 unique dancers to choose from (Chris and Mandy). You'll unlock new songs as you beat more levels.

How to play: As the arrows approach the top of the screen, tap the corresponding direction on the dance-pad. Time the taps the best you can.
http://appshopper.com/games/idance
http://appshopper.com/link/idance

Its $.99 to $6.99 of DDR
He did say the price.
It looks like a pretty good game. Anyone TOFTT and impressions?
04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 9,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFonePhanatic View Post
He did say the price.
It looks like a pretty good game. Anyone TOFTT and impressions?
Nah he fixed it after.

back
04-01-2009, 08:26 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 452
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFonePhanatic View Post
He did say the price.
It looks like a pretty good game. Anyone TOFTT and impressions?
Actually I edited and added it in.
Edit: u beat me by seconds
04-01-2009, 08:35 PM
#9
Just purchased
Will post impressions later
04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
#10
I am Derek, I am from the company who developed this game.

I have a several promo codes here for you to get the full version of the game for free. PM me if you want them (I will give them to the first 8 who does) .

This is the fist game our company has developed for the iPhone platform. We would like to know what your first impressions are for the game and what you would like us to do to improve it.

If all the promo codes are taken but you still like to try the game out, there is also a free lite version in the app store here:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310759317&mt=8


Also, we are looking for beta testers for the our next game. Beta testers will get free copies of all our games. If you are interested, follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/tinginteractive

We will send updates when we are near the beta stage of our next game!

Last edited by tinginteractive; 04-08-2009 at 12:10 PM.