★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cribbage Board Released for iPhone/iPod

03-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Cribbage Board Released for iPhone/iPod

Reviews for 1.5 are coming in from around the world...

Excellent - ★★★★★ Version 1.5 - 19 February 2011
"Simple but really effective & useful crib board. Highly recommend."

All you need is a deck of cards and an opponent!!!

Cribbage is an exciting card game. The first player to score 121 points wins the game. A board is typically used to keep score. This app is a simulated cribbage board. It can be used to keep score during your real life, face-to-face card games.

Features Include:

++++ Beautiful Wooden Board (simulated, but beautiful)
++++ Buttons respond with sound
++++ Easily correct errors in score by adding and
subtracting numbers.
++++ Device does not go into sleep mode while playing

Always be ready for a game of Cribbage with this handy cribbage board on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cribbage-board/id418680489
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CribbageBoard.png
Views:	69
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	30652  
03-07-2011, 01:22 PM
i luv cribbage!!! i will check it out.
03-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Wow! I think this is a first here! Never played cribbage before and really have no interest, but I remember as a kid my parents would go to a neighbor's house every week or vice versa and they'd play this all night long! They had that wooden board! Bet they wish they could see this! Brings back memories..... Hey, good luck with your game! It'll probably do great here!
03-08-2011, 12:19 PM
i bought it. works well. no fireworks, bells, sound effects or animation... nothing but a board to use to score your cribbage game. simple and useful. good app!!!
03-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for checking it out!

We really wanted to keep the look at feel of a traditional cribbage board. Adding creative sound effects or animation was cute at first, but became distracting and at times felt insulting during the game. in the end. We chose to keep the board as traditional. There is nothing on the board that looks like a button. Nothing ruins the illusion. This is a cribbage board.

If you like cribbage... make sure you check it out!!!