★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kevin Suwala
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Shape Panic is a unique game offering a multitude of exiting and fun levels. Shape Panic offers hours of fun game play, and sports many incredible features such as endless, time trial, and challenging game modes!

With the many features that Shape Panic packs into the game, comes incredible fun for hours and a game that you just cant put down!

Shape Panic Includes:

**Retina Display Support!**
**Addictive Levels!**
**Endless Gameplay Mode!**
**Time Trial Mode!**
**A Unique Challenge!**
**Shape Match Mode!**
**Spectacular Visuals!**
**Easy To Use Controls!**
**Hours Of Fun!**

Pick up Shape Panic today and experience a unique, addictive game!

haphadon's comments:
Hi Everybody!

My newest game called Shape Panic has just gotten released into the App Store! I am very excited to have it out there and really want to share it with you guys, so I am giving out some free promo codes and am hoping everyone really loves it as much as I do!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shape-panic/id422741337?mt=8&ls=1

Here are a couple pictures And a video with promo codes for you guys:

If you are still not sure wether or not this is a game for you please do watch my Youtube video of it, plus it has promo codes in the video to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiskeVB2BII

Enjoy!
03-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Thank you grab it:4WX4M3TY64EF

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.

03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
JEAATKYPNPXP taken. thanks a lot.
03-06-2011, 09:22 AM
promo code taken

took n9x3hn6j9y36. had to watch it on a computer to see the codes, they did not show up when watching on my ipod. Dev's please disregard my pm.
03-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Played for less than half an hour. I can see what the Dev was going for; a simple concept of dropping blocks to stack up. So far I have only encountered 2 different types of blocks; squares and rectangles, but after trying all the modes, I don't expect any more types of blocks.

I appreciate the different modes (casual, arcade, timed, target ...) but they feel about the same. I can see how someone might find such a simple concept addictive (think scoops) however there are 2 distratctions to the action that make me less patient to want to continue playing 'just 1 more time'.

The gripes are:
1 - it takes too long to load the game anytime you fail a level till when you can play again.
2 - there is a horizontal black line that shows up in the middle of the screen that is distracting (similar to how old TV's used to do or if you turn on a vacuum and watch TV)

As is right now, it is a game that I may play a couple of times, but then move on to something with more polish.
03-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Heads up: All codes gone.

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
03-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I appreciate it! Also more Promo's will be coming next update when more become available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
Played for less than half an hour. I can see what the Dev was going for; a simple concept of dropping blocks to stack up. So far I have only encountered 2 different types of blocks; squares and rectangles, but after trying all the modes, I don't expect any more types of blocks.

I appreciate the different modes (casual, arcade, timed, target ...) but they feel about the same. I can see how someone might find such a simple concept addictive (think scoops) however there are 2 distratctions to the action that make me less patient to want to continue playing 'just 1 more time'.

The gripes are:
1 - it takes too long to load the game anytime you fail a level till when you can play again.
2 - there is a horizontal black line that shows up in the middle of the screen that is distracting (similar to how old TV's used to do or if you turn on a vacuum and watch TV)

As is right now, it is a game that I may play a couple of times, but then move on to something with more polish.
Hi Tastyfish,

First off Thank you for taking the time to comment on the game and express what you think, I really do appreciate this sort of constructive criticism as it helps out a lot!

As for the two bugs I am going to try and optimize it and polish it as much as I can for the next update. I am aware of the black line which will appear, occasionally and am fixing it.

Also I am debating on a variety of different shapes which I am going to add in the next version, however I am trying to find a balance between variety, and keeping it not to difficult.

But there will defiantly be more shapes in the next version!

So thank you again Tastyfish and everyone else for your honest opinions and please expect a lot of upcoming updates with the game!