★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Which Fishing App to buy

10-31-2008, 12:47 PM
Which Fishing App to buy

Hi I want to get a fishing app and don't want to buy all three that are out. Would appreciate comments and/or suggestions. Also major differences between the top 3. Thanks
10-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi,

I think iFishing is good

I am a fan of:
www.touchapper.com
10-31-2008, 01:02 PM
iFishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlake02 View Post
iFishing for sure. It's the best fishing app by far.
Agreed.

iFishing is a fishing simulation.
Its the only one with a boat and a fish finder.

The other games also make you reel in the line in a circular motion with your thumb. This gets really really old after about 10 minutes.

The developer also listens to their customers and makes changes accordingly. VERY fast!
10-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Get iFishing... The dev is very open to suggestions and has actually used one of mine! ( multi-touch boat controls ) . For the price you get the most bang for the buck and it's a great time waster.
11-01-2008, 10:49 AM
iFishing is DEFINITELY the most accomplished and entertaining. Although it is the only one where you don't actually rotate an on-screen reel to reel in, it seems to be the most realistic (it is the only one claiming to be a simulator after all). It has the most lasting ability, with various lakes and tournaments, various strategies on catching particular fish, and good fish fights where you really have to keep an eye on your line tension as you reel the fish in. It's hard to see how it can be bettered to be honest.
iFish is a waste of time, and Hooked is good as a diversion, but no where near as fun or in-depth as iFishing.
11-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Ifishing for sure, by far the best

"Insert generic signature here"