Pokemon Black/White Thread

View Poll Results: What starter did you choose?
Snivy 20 41.67%
Oshawott 18 37.50%
Tepig 10 20.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
04-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah, volcarona's quiver dance set is really good, and I don't think much other than steel types can deal with toxic since it gradually builds up until recovery moves won't even help.

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)
04-18-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
Yeah, volcarona's quiver dance set is really good, and I don't think much other than steel types can deal with toxic since it gradually builds up until recovery moves won't even help.
That toxic's the devil's move.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|

04-18-2011, 08:12 PM
Exactly why my politoed has it :K You think it's cute and innocent with it's bubbly personality and great dance moves, but once your guard is down you end up with toxins in your bloodstream slowly draining every ounce of strength from your body :P

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)

Last edited by Mudkipz223; 04-18-2011 at 08:15 PM.
04-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
Exactly why my politoed has it :K You think it's cute and innocent with it's bubbly personality and great dance moves, but once your guard is down you end up with toxins in your bloodstream slowly draining every ounce of strength from your body :P
That's... Nice. It's why my Umbreon has it too ^_^

Anyway, about that trade, Watabou.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
04-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Yeah I'm ready when you are.
Oh and I don't really care what nature or whatever. Like you said, its the having part that counts

Gamecenter: Rorschach90

Last edited by Watabou; 04-19-2011 at 02:05 AM.
04-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Australia, mate!
Posts: 8,457
Pokemon is for babies.

•••Spoiler:  hi
04-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Pokemon is for babies.
Cool story bro.

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)
04-19-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy View Post
Pokemon is for babies.
I'm glad that you've posted such an amazing post that contributes to this discussion. I applaud you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watabou View Post
Yeah I'm ready when you are.
Oh and I don't really care what nature or whatever. Like you said, its the having part that counts
I'm ready now?

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
04-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Ok me too. I'm gonna jump on in about 5 minutes.

Gamecenter: Rorschach90
04-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watabou View Post
Ok me too. I'm gonna jump on in about 5 minutes.
Oh woops, I didn't see this. Sorry! Getting on right now.

Edit: Thanks a lot! "Take good care of Mudkip!" :P

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|

Last edited by MystikSun; 04-19-2011 at 04:51 PM.