★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PAN Vision AB
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ## PHYSICS PUZZLE ACTION!

It is Pirates... it is Ninjas... it is Zombies... it is Pandas and it is full on War!

In this new game, players must rearrange and match the individual characters in an 8 x 10 matrix , triggering explosions that clear the grid and rack up high scores. Throughout the levels players can rotate their device to employ a gravity shift on the grid and must also learn how to use burning barrels to their advantage when making their move.

## FEATURES ##
- HOURS OF GAMEPLAY - More than 40 levels.
- GAME CENTER INTEGRATION - Earn achievements and climb the leaderboard.
- ACCELEROMETER GAMEPLAY - Use your accelerometer or gyro to spin the playing field.

Become a fan of Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas on facebook.com/PiratesvsNinjasvsZombiesvsPandas

More cool games by PAN Vision
- Mariachi Hero
- World in War

Follow us on Twitter.com/PANVision
Like us on Facebook.com/PANVision
More information on www.panvisiongames.com

FredrikReinius's comments:
That's right, our second game in the Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas universe is out and it's all out war!

Also to celebrate this release I thought we'd get things rolling with a couple of promo codes, please let us know what you think

XFATTT693HMA
PHAY37HRAHLA
X4XN7H7F97ME
EFEFPNPJW3RF
03-07-2011, 05:45 AM
Took X4XN7H7F97ME
Will post impressions soon.
Thanks!
03-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Game Impressions

Essentially a standard line up 4 characters (in any shape) puzzle game with a PvNvZnP skin applied. The production values are fairly high, everything feels smooth, flows well and it has retina support. If you're a fan of the series and like puzzle games, this is certainly a great addition to your app library, though if you dislike puzzle games this won't appeal.

Overall it's a nice effort though. Nothing original or outstanding but a solid puzzle game with a PvNvZvP skin applied. Fans of the series and puzzle games should give it a try. =D
03-07-2011, 06:51 AM
all codes are gone

Gamecenter/open feint/crystal name: jmelrose
Feel free to add me! :-)