★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Hexo Cascades - word and card game for iPad released

03-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Hexo Cascades - word and card game for iPad released

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know that our latest iPad game, Hexo Cascades has been released in the iTune App Store. You can get more information about the game here: http://appracatappra.com/ipad-apps/cascades

If there are any questions or comments about the game, I would be happy to answer them.
03-07-2011, 11:00 AM

03-07-2011, 11:36 AM
I have really enjoyed the iPhone version of this and when I saw this game was coming for the iPad I thought I'd pass (because it plays well at 2X, but then I noticed the two-player-on-the-same-board feature and I'm sold.

I like the word game better than the card game, but now I can get them both for a buck.

Nice bargain.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
03-08-2011, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
I have really enjoyed the iPhone version of this and when I saw this game was coming for the iPad I thought I'd pass (because it plays well at 2X, ipad 2 smart cover
iPad 2 case
leather ipad 2 coversbut then I noticed the two-player-on-the-same-board feature and I'm sold.

I like the word game better than the card game, but now I can get them both for a buck.

Nice bargain.
05-31-2011, 10:32 PM
It is a great idea but it feels a little laggy to me. There will be brief pauses throughout a game and that really breaks the flow.