★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tokkao
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 32.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: --------
This game was designed to run on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 and the corresponding iPod Touch hardware. There is a lite version available in case you want to try it on your device.
Why is it that for every super secret invention there is someone out there with greedy eyes?

Attack of the Robo Squirrels depicts the epic battle of Frankie to protect his most valuable idea. The SSS a.k.a The Super Secret Stuff is one idea he has been working too hard to develop, and "The Squirrel" wants it for herself.

Join forces with Frankie to protect his house from the devastating daily attacks. Stop The Squirrel, from being what she is best, an evil little spoiled brat who happens to be Frankie's neighbor and his must powerful arch-nemesis.

Tap your way into the daily waves of furious Robo Squirrels that will stop at nothing to destroy your door. Use your arsenal to stop them from reaching your house. Control the flow of the battle with the Cow Powers. Upgrade your house to improve your chances of survival and to have a better counter attack strategy. Learn the different enemy pattens through the game. Show your skills with the exiting Survival and Cow Smash modes. Post your scores in OpenFeint for the whole world to see. Collect coins to spend on the art gallery and unlock trophies to prove your ability.

Intense Boss Battles
OpenFeint enabled
Three game modes
Art and Concept gallery
Interactive Tutorial

tokkao's comments:
** Check the Promo codes below ** (3-26-2011)

Lite Version iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/attack-robo-squirrels-lite/id423355192

Attack of the Robo Squirrel is our news addition to the gaming community. The game was developed for iPhone and features a mix of Whac-a-mole and Castle Defend. Some of the key items are:

- Boss Fights
- Art Gallery
- Online Achievements and Leaderboard
- Unlockables
- Three game modes

Here are some screenshots.

Trophy Room

Upgrade Screen

Game Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-08-2011, 09:42 AM
This looks cute, does anyone have impressions? Or reviews from another site?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby

03-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Game Impressions

Hi PhagoCychotic, thanks for the comment. We will release a Lite version this coming Friday March 11th in case you would like to get a feel for the game. As for reviews, we just released the game. We sent a request to Touch Arcade for a review, but they have not gotten to our game yet. As soon as we get the review we will link it here.
03-12-2011, 06:17 AM
I will give the lite a try

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Promo Codes

We released version 1.1 of the full game so, here are five promo codes for the full version for those lucky enough to get them first.

We might post more promo codes in the future in Tokkao Facebook page.

Enjoy the game.
03-27-2011, 08:56 AM

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
03-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Best game concept ever, wish I was at wifi so I could snag a code. If you get one make sure to report impressions...
03-27-2011, 09:41 AM
The rest are indeed gone...
03-27-2011, 09:44 AM
Codes are all gone. Kudos to Warcrack for posting a thank you.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !