★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: FYI, Garden War is on sale for $.99

04-02-2009, 03:20 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 73
FYI, Garden War is on sale for $.99

I just saw this, so I thought I'd share. Already downloaded it myself.

Touch Arcade is evil, and I have already downloaded like 20 apps because of you guys. Now it's my turn to share the evil.
04-02-2009, 03:21 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, TX.
Posts: 155
Here is a quick link to the itunes app page.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304941973&mt=8

Original Garden War thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ghlight=garden

Last edited by IAmAlive; 04-02-2009 at 03:23 AM.

04-02-2009, 03:22 AM
#3
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroqen View Post
I just saw this, so I thought I'd share. Already downloaded it myself.

Touch Arcade is evil, and I have already downloaded like 20 apps because of you guys. Now it's my turn to share the evil.
Grrr yep thanks a lot like I dont have enough TD games to play already....bought! lol
04-02-2009, 03:28 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 73
I blame Touch Arcade for my purchase of I can't even count how many apps. Inevitably, a large number of TD's come to mind, like 7 Cities, Geo Defense, The Creeps, Elemental Monsters, but if it only stopped there it wouldn't be so bad. I have added at least 2 pages of apps since I started checking out these forums, and that was only like a few weeks ago!
04-02-2009, 03:32 AM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by baroqen View Post
I blame Touch Arcade for my purchase of I can't even count how many apps. Inevitably, a large number of TD's come to mind, like 7 Cities, Geo Defense, The Creeps, Elemental Monsters, but if it only stopped there it wouldn't be so bad. I have added at least 2 pages of apps since I started checking out these forums, and that was only like a few weeks ago!
Same for me.
04-02-2009, 03:34 AM
#6
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 204
TA is the devil it has convinced me to buy countless apps with money i really don't have. Am happy with all my purchases though so thank you TA <3 and much hate too
04-02-2009, 04:30 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,866
This game was well worth the $2.99.

Any TD fan would be insane to pass this one up at $0.99.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-02-2009, 04:44 AM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
Don unfortunately you are right and i have just bought it

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-02-2009, 05:26 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Any TD fan would be insane to pass this one up at $0.99.
...and I am not insane (yet), click!
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
#10
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: South Bay CA
Posts: 171
Send a message via AIM to fpugirl
oh yay! I really enjoyed the lite version. I'm excited to get the full thing. And like everyone else...as if i don't have enough td games...

I'm on twitter: http://twitter.com/fpugirl iTD, 7 Cities, The Creeps, geoDefense (i love TD games!!), Supermarket mania, Stone Loops...current fave games