★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Try to kiss pretty girls with the help of a joystick on KissIsland (new 1.3 version)

03-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Try to kiss pretty girls with the help of a joystick on KissIsland (new 1.3 version)

iTunes link itunes.apple.com/us/app/kissisland/id416247004?mt=8

Hi TouchArcade fans,

KissIsland update 1.3 is out 08 March!

Catching and kissing quick Amazonians in wild tropics is more comfortable and intriguing now

New features include:

choise of simple controls: joystick, hand control modes, or accel;

Improved graphics;

Settings Panel.

iTunes link itunes.apple.com/us/app/kissisland/id416247004?mt=8

If you feel like testing joystick for kissing and making a review of it, do not hesitate to ask for a promo code http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=86724

Unleash yourself with Zepi:Classic HD and KissIsland by OstinGames

Follow us on Twitter
03-08-2011, 06:08 PM
The middle picture made me laugh - I'm thinking of the left/right options!

QS
03-08-2011, 07:07 PM
This looks funny!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-11-2011, 03:13 AM
this looks ridiculiousthen what the hell is in that chimp's mind?
03-13-2011, 12:33 AM
Been playing this and it is a nice casual game if you are into the humor. The storyline is slapstick with some amusing entendres (horny ape = an ape with horns! Why, what did you think it would mean? ). The music might be the funniest thing about it, I can't help but crack a smile just from listening to it.

There's one thing I might be missing--is it possible to tickle the apes, or is that only part of the storyline?

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Wanted to thank the dev for the promo code and think the game has promise, but needs something added to the gameplay to get there.

The artwork is great and the idea is kind of campy and fun. Yet I can't really seem to get into it. Here's a few ideas that might improve it:

- The ability to run/sprint with a meter that goes down so you can't use it to constantly run away from the apes, etc.
- Since it may sound like it'd be too easy with a sprint button, maybe you could add some new elements like traps, where if you're too hasty, you might accidently step on one trying to get away.
- Currently, it seems like throwing rocks is random. Am I missing something? Perhaps adding power-ups/weapons that you can pick up to combat the apes while chasing the girls -- and a specific button to use to fire/attack.
- It would be kind of nice to have defined boundaries like rock cliffs or something to define the gameplay area as well. Sometimes you'll head down a path and suddenly hit an invisible wall.

At times, the game seems easy, but then you get stuck not being able to move through trees or hitting an invisible wall and, thus, get attacked by the apes. Deaths seem a bit cheap as a result. So my ideas aren't aiming to make the game easier, just adding a little more depth.

Last edited by awp69; 03-15-2011 at 02:33 PM.