★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games Similar to Pocket Summoner?

03-08-2011, 07:34 PM
#1
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Games Similar to Pocket Summoner?

Just been playing Pocket Summoner for the past couple weeks and have already done pretty much everything possible so far. Just have a little more to do. The question is, are there any games similar to it? Sometimes the more simple games are more addicting to myself.
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,913
Not sure if this still exists but epic pet wars was the shit. Any Storm8 game will suit you fine.

03-08-2011, 09:21 PM
#3
Pocke Summoner? Looks flat. Why not to take up many of other games simple, addicting and lofs of fun. Mega Run, you can't miss it!
03-08-2011, 09:22 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspringfan View Post
Pocke Summoner? Looks flat. Why not to take up many of other games simple, addicting and lofs of fun. Mega Run, you can't miss it!
It is not out yet, so you do not know if its good or not.
03-08-2011, 09:53 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
It is not out yet, so you do not know if its good or not.
Yet it's not out, I personally judge by his bro. Mega Jump.
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
Just been playing Pocket Summoner for the past couple weeks and have already done pretty much everything possible so far. Just have a little more to do. The question is, are there any games similar to it? Sometimes the more simple games are more addicting to myself.
So do you think Pocket Summoner is a little bit hard to play? Actually i don't think so. When i'm playing it, i just focus on capturing and training the various
spirits and training my guards as well. It's easy and pretty much fun!
03-09-2011, 08:16 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by anualisher View Post
So do you think Pocket Summoner is a little bit hard to play? Actually i don't think so. When i'm playing it, i just focus on capturing and training the various
spirits and training my guards as well. It's easy and pretty much fun!
I don't think it's hard. You'll see in my beginning post I said that I'm almost through with all the content that's currently in it lol. I'm just looking for other games similar to it that may spark my interest.

And hotspringfan, I'm not just addicted to Pocket Summoner. That new game Tiny Wings that came out? Well worth $1
03-09-2011, 08:30 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
I don't think it's hard. You'll see in my beginning post I said that I'm almost through with all the content that's currently in it lol. I'm just looking for other games similar to it that may spark my interest.

And hotspringfan, I'm not just addicted to Pocket Summoner. That new game Tiny Wings that came out? Well worth $1
Did you try and Storm8 games like I said
04-11-2012, 08:40 PM
#9
Game like pocket summoner

I have been playing this game called
Monster kingdom since november. It
Is an awesome game that has no lag.
I got 3 of my cousins and 6 friends to
Play it . It rules all