★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mateen Appstore
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.3 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Every touch unleashes a little blast - just enough to toss the JellyBalls. Send Red to Red, Green to Green, And try to finish all 50 levels.

Mateen's comments:
Just want to let everyone know that our app got approved by apple! And please ask you to review our app that our company worked very hard on to make.

Here are some promos to try out.

PP9NK969XNLA
46RHMR6RW4WT
9PKLR6X4EJFF
HTEPPXF944TN
MW3494AW7H6M
MF6RW6P4N4X7
N6T9W4PAT3AL
9TL6T3JY9AYE
LFKPN3FWJFKM
EANTNTTMNHYF

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Actual Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you own an iPad check the iPad version out!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...72#post1621772
03-08-2011, 08:53 PM
9TL6T3JY9AYE used. Thanks!

03-08-2011, 08:55 PM
I'll iTunes it up after dl-ing and playing. Thanks for HTEPPXF944TN

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
03-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Wanted to give congrats to you on releasing the game, but have some problems that would prevent me from recommending it to someone. Level designs are good and provide some variety, but here's some things you might want to consider in an update:

- Add some kind of rating system. As far as I can tell, there's no way to lose in a level. You get as many touches as you want to get the red and green balls to where they need to go. Shouldn't there be a limit to pass the level? Maybe a star rating for how many touches it takes you so there's replay value even if you pass the level?

- Needs a button to return to the main menu. The button that looks like it would return you to the menu simply pauses it and still doesn't give you an option to return to the main menu.

- Needs a way to identify which levels you've done in each world. When you go back into a world, I don't see any way to identify which levels you've already done.

Anyway, as mentioned, the level design seems good and the game could have some promise, but I think without any changes anyone could breeze through the game very quickly.
03-08-2011, 09:16 PM
took 46RHMR6RW4WT
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Hello

The reason we did not put a limit to the level was because it will be to difficult and as it is right now it to is very difficult as the levels get a higher

The level selecting system is unlockables meaning, you have to unlock the previous level to go on to the next when u know hold a button the size of the button will get bigger and if it is blue then that means it's been done and if it's grey that means it's locked

We will be sending an update soon adding many more options

---------

Thank you for using our promo codes we ask you to please leave an honest review

Thank you we appreciate it
03-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateen View Post
Hello

The reason we did not put a limit to the level was because it will be to difficult and as it is right now it to is very difficult as the levels get a higher

The level selecting system is unlockables meaning, you have to unlock the previous level to go on to the next when u know hold a button the size of the button will get bigger and if it is blue then that means it's been done and if it's grey that means it's locked

We will be sending an update soon adding many more options

---------

Thank you for using our promo codes we ask you to please leave an honest review

Thanks for the answering (and also, of course, for the code!). Didn't mean to be overly critical, but perhaps you could have different limits based on the level of difficulty of the level? Like say '4' gets you past the first level, but by level 30, it might be something like '15' touches. I don't know. Honestly just got past the first 2 worlds and felt like there just needed to be some more incentive to get further.
03-08-2011, 09:31 PM
No we actually like this,

To get ideas on how to improve the game

We will get on it asap

Does anyone else think we should put touch limits?
03-08-2011, 09:39 PM
PP9NK969XNLA taken...

thanks!!!
03-08-2011, 09:56 PM
thanks for the promo code. I took EANTNTTMNHYF