★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mateen Appstore
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 2.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Every touch unleashes a little blast - just enough to toss the JellyBalls. Send Red to Red, Green to Green, And try to finish all 50 levels.

Mateen's comments:
Just want to let everyone know that our app got approved by apple! And please ask you to review our app that our company worked very hard on to make.

Here are some promos to try out.

3AJJPTHPXJXT
YFYT37AREFTF
MMX3LPJ6N7FJ
RENNR7J9T7J9
APNXPK94KP34
6J34RNEHJ9PH
YKKYT7674MYN
FXTFH3T3JYYW
JYNW9MW4WP7E
YYM99M3JPYP9

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Actual Gameplay:

Youtube link | Pop Up

If you own an iPhone check the iPhone version out!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ewpost&t=86735
03-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks, I got RENNR7J9T7J9.
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
thanks, I got APNXPK94KP34
03-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Enjoy!

Don't forget to write a review
03-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Cute concept. Use a blast from your finger touch to propel the ball to the right color target (though what looks like pink to me goes to a reddish platform target).

There are some UI tweaks needed, though, where you can't get back to the main menu from within a level. It looks like you should be able to hit the set of 6 square boxes to get back, but it just pauses the game. If you want to get to the main menu, weither complete the level or quit the app completely. Also, if you are playing and you need to hit in the top part of the screen, it will reset or pause the game, depending on where you touch. Those buttons could be a lot smaller and located elsewhere, perhaps.

The main World pages don't tell you whether you've completed a level, and they don't tell you the number of touches it took you. At least it's not obvious, there does seem to be some color change on touching the circles, but it also launches that level, so you're stuck there whether that's what you wanted or not. I guess you can work your way backwards from the highest level and it'll eventually open the one you stopped at, but that's not fun for the user.

High score leaderboards and achievements could certainly be added. There is currently no apparent incentive to get fewer touches.

I would personally put "next level" on the right side of the screen and "restart" above "menu". Please check grammar in your info page.

Overall, nice idea and with a few tweaks it would be more challenging and would increase the replayability.