App description: The only local multiplayer shooter on iOS!
Are you ready to raid with friends?

1. Six playable characters with unique weapons.
2. Five mission levels with traps and switches.
3. Special Survival and unique Defense mode.
4. Challenges, achievements and stars!
5. Best enjoyed as a 2 player co-op!

Classic arcade shooting fun!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Description
☥ Raiders Wanted - Needs to Shoot for Loot ☥

This is a call for you and your friends: Raiding Company is recruiting! Are you tough enough a tomb raider to make a living? Shoot, blast, zap or just cleave ancient evils and their endless armies on your quest for treasure!

☥ Bash for Cash and Rage for Your Wage ☥

Play alone or with (and against!) your friends. Raiding Company is the first shooter ever on iPad to feature up to 4-PLAYER MULTIPLAYER AROUND THE SAME DEVICE! It's an every-man-for-himself competition for the most money in your pocket!

☥ Shoot First, Study Later ☥

The first episode in a series takes you into one of the most iconic archaeological locations. Blast your way through waves of mummies guarding the Pharaohs priceless artefacts! Collect loot on the way and gain new, better weaponry! But beware - challenges grow as treasure becomes more alluring!

☥ Greed Has Never Been So Much Fun ☥

● Up to four-player frantic shooting action! More players = more fun

● Five locations full of danger and loot! Four raids plus an endless survival mode.

● Four unique characters! Shoot, blast, zap or cleave mummies back into the dust they came from!

● Collect loot to upgrade your weapon and to outearn your comrades. More bucks = more bang

☥ Sit Down and Play - Instantly ☥

We, the guys at Tuokio, conceive games by drawing inspiration from things that matter to us. From the warmly-remembered board game nights and from the immediacy, addictivity and simplicity of coin-op arcade games.

☥ You Provide the Setting, We Serve the Fun ☥

With Raiding Company we wanted to offer you and your friends a game that would allow you to play loud (taunt and shout) while sitting around a table at home, at friends house, in the pub or in the office, and socializing. We aimed to give an experience reminiscent of the classic multiplayer arcade games of yesteryear.

☥ Join the Raiding Company ☥

We sincerely hope that you find the game fun and suitable for your social needs. But we also encourage you to help us in making Raiding Company a better product. Go ahead, drop us a line. We are always willing to turn your passion into our play. After all, YOU are our most important source of inspiration.

☥ Time is Money ☥

So stop wasting and get this game. There are mummies waiting to be robbed.
03-16-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
I just grabbed code 5, thanks! I'll go spend some time with it and then review it.
Thanks for being the only honest one...alas, all taken. Thanks anyway dev!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
03-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
The only thing I would like to see changed is how when you're damaged it takes money away, the game would really be better if there was an independent health gauge.
Then you'd be happy to hear that we intend to remove the "damage lowers weapon level" behavior from the update. Almost certainly.

03-16-2011, 09:25 AM
Looks decent i'll pick this one up
03-21-2011, 06:47 AM
To Tuokio: I just left a game review on iTunes as well, sorry for taking so long

Thanks for the great game - and for the King of Opera suggestion, I'll be looking into it
03-21-2011, 08:54 AM
This is a pretty good shooter.Turning on auto aim definitely helps with the difficulty level.
05-12-2011, 04:40 AM
Hey fellow raiders,

Raiding Company just got updated!

Issue #2: Raiders of the Biggest Loot

What's new?
- Local character specific high-score tables for every level
- Three sizes of loot of differing value
- The ability to RUN while you’re not shooting

Additionally, to clean things up, we have done a major overhaul of the user interface.
Currently we are working on a upcoming issues and hoping to provide features you have been craving for in a near future!

Gameplay video
There is also a brand new "travel video" - check it out!

Last edited by Tuokio Inc.; 08-03-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Fixed video
05-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Looks Awesome, but please keep updates coming Maybe MUCH RARE and EPIC dropps to Customize your Character.

Wow that would be Awesome RPG - Dual Stick Shooter Dungeon Crawler :-)
05-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Thanks SOOOO MUCH for the unique score tables per character!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-12-2011, 08:43 AM
Yes! More reason to play this game again.

05-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Hey raiders!

Raiding Company is on a sale for $0.99 this weekend! Now is a perfect time to grab it if you haven't already!

Also, I want to let you know that the next Issue (#3) is shaping up well and it will be an all free update. I'll let you know when we've submitted it.

Cheers,
Janne from Tuokio