Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-10-2011, 12:43 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuokio Inc. View Post
Yeah, it can be used in all missions + Survival. Rapid fire = great for Survival!
Once unlocked will his face be added to the Survival rankings? I don't see a space for his local score pre-unlocked.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:29 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Once unlocked will his face be added to the Survival rankings? I don't see a space for his local score pre-unlocked.
Yeah, we expand the mission card and add space for 5 character scores once the pilot is unlocked.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:53 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I really like that game. In my opinion it is better than Minigore which could be the best alternative for this one. I don't know why. It's not about the price.
Minigore is getting me bored. Maybe that's why.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:35 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
I really like that game. In my opinion it is better than Minigore which could be the best alternative for this one. I don't know why. It's not about the price.
Minigore is getting me bored. Maybe that's why.
Thanks!

That is nice to hear, Raiding Company's mission based structure maybe makes it a little bit less boring.

I have to admit though that we think that Raiding Company is still a little bit boring at times, especially when playing solo - which is bad as 80-90% of the time people play single player.

Also, "major pain" for us is that we think that the missions are too long. We could have easily split the waves in the game to be sorta "levels", like it's done e.g. in Gunbros. Not sure if I'm the biggest fan of that but it would be nice to hear people's views on this!

We're currently experimenting with adding a few things to Survival, that is the closest to Minigore style of gameplay, to add variety to the gameplay.

We've liked the Livingstone/Inflatable Adventurer as an element to change the gameplay for a short period of time in Survival but it would be good to hear whether or not people like Livingstone/Inflatable Adventurer or not?
Old 12-12-2011, 01:00 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Updated Raiding Company FREE trial version out now, just wanted to refresh it with homing missiles and better special effects etc. AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raiding-company-free/id477964960?mt=8

Now starring Stogie the boss man on the icon!

We'll refresh the icon the the paid game too with the release Raiding Company's Update #8 on next Saturday with Stogie's Challenges and a new unlockable character. Who that might be, and what's his or her weapon of choice!? : )
Old 12-12-2011, 03:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuokio Inc. View Post
Thanks!

I have to admit though that we think that Raiding Company is still a little bit boring at times, especially when playing solo - which is bad as 80-90% of the time people play single player.
True. The main problem is that it is hard to find people to play. In my opinion the best would be to play in 4 but it can happen once or twice. Not every day unfortunetly.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:38 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
True. The main problem is that it is hard to find people to play. In my opinion the best would be to play in 4 but it can happen once or twice. Not every day unfortunetly.
Yeah, we try to do a solid single player gameplay experience too so that it's a great single player game but the greatest experience is when enjoyed with friends. : ) The idea is that you pull the game out the bag when you've friends visiting, or to do some relaxation by shooting stuff together in the office etc.

We think that the two player game play makes sense, in a dual stick shooter 4P gets pretty hectic and the controls are a bit awkward but it's a fun party game type of thing. In our upcoming game/s we'll change some things based on learnings from Raiding Company. Raiding Company was meant to be a classic 1-4P multiplayer shooter, I guess we succeed in that, but next we want to do a more modern take on MP dual stick shooters.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Nice graphics and good game play.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:53 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4games007 View Post
Nice graphics and good game play.
Thanks!

We're still improving the game play (suggestions are welcomed!). We've have worked especially on Survival's game play, let's see what features we can include to Update #9.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:02 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Raiding Co Update #8: The Boss Takes Over now on the AppStore!

Stogie the Boss Man is not happy with Raiding Company's performance, he created challenges to put the team's skills to the test. Complete all challenges and he will join on the missions to show you how to raid like a boss!

* Stogie's Challenges.
* Complete all challenges to unlock Stogie with flamethrower.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Please send us feedback on Challenges & Stogie if you've time!

Coming up next - Major Survival update with Game Center Leaderboards.