Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-09-2011, 03:00 AM
iPad

Default PLANET WORK - by CAPCOM [$0.99 Intro Sale]

Quote:
Description
**Limited Time Offer!!**
Until end of March, you can unlocked all the stages for only 0.99!!
Let's Start Cleaning!!

Simple Touch action game. Just Slide your finger and Let’s Start Cleaning!!
Fist 5 stages are Free!! Download it and please give us your comments and feedback!!

【Game Feature】

Simple touch action game. Just slide your finger and Let’s start cleaning!
Planet is full of garbage it is up to you to clean them out!

First 5 stage are FREE!!
At the end of World 1 there is big boss awaits.
Use your vacuuming techniques and clean up a mess!!

【Price】
For Limited time, we are offering all of the stages for only $0.99!!
Grab it while you can!

【NOTE】
PLANET WORK will only run on iPhone3GS, iPhone4 (iOS 4.2 or more), iPod touch (3rd generation or more), iPad (1st generation or more)
Old 03-09-2011, 03:05 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

thanks for the info!
Old 03-09-2011, 07:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I hope this is not inspired by the most awesome game in my personal history of videogames and that I've played 100 times in my childhood...Tumblepop!
Because I can rate this 1/100 compared to Tumblepop.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

Wow, this is actually a really fun game. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Gameplay: Your goal is to completely vacuum a set of platforms in the fastest time possible (leaderboards). These are connected either normally, or by 1-way bridges, which leaves a slight puzzle aspect to get your completion time down.
There are enemies, which basically just stun you for a few seconds, extending your time. And there are bosses at the end of each area.

Controls: Think of it as an invisible joystick that's based wherever you touch. Double tap to stand in one place while vacuuming, or two-finger touch for a super vacuum. Controls work well.

Graphics: Gorgeous, colorful, fun. Trash pops off of heaps and swirls into your vacuum, and life explodes back onto the clean platforms. Great style too.

Sound: Fun, reminiscent of classic arcades.

Content: 5 areas, with 4 stages each, unless there's a whole other planet I haven't seen yet which is unlikely based on the leaderboards. You also unlock puzzle pieces to fill in an image gallery.

So overall, this game is highly recommended, and a good deal of fun.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:29 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I completely agree with the comment above, for that price you have quite a game. It's like katamari mixed with Luigi's Mansion. The environment are varied, bringing a new gameplay tweak every time. Gamecenter leader-board and achievements.
A few cons though: No retina display, no strafing when sucking things (not as strategic as luigi's was) and the boss doesn't change, he just gets harder.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:41 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Fun game, works great on the iPad.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Default Game Impressions

The surprise of the week. The gameplay mechanic has the simplicity of Katamari, but the level design adds a surprising amount of complexity and challenge. It even has boss fights! Best of all, the graphics really pop, with smooth animation, fun character design, and the kind of overall polish you'd expect from a Nintendo game. Excellent purchase at .99.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:27 PM

Darn! In case wifie questions me about this purchase, I am going blame on you guys! :P
Old 03-10-2011, 02:14 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Wow, this is actually a really fun game. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Gameplay: Your goal is to completely vacuum a set of platforms in the fastest time possible (leaderboards). These are connected either normally, or by 1-way bridges, which leaves a slight puzzle aspect to get your completion time down.
There are enemies, which basically just stun you for a few seconds, extending your time. And there are bosses at the end of each area.

Controls: Think of it as an invisible joystick that's based wherever you touch. Double tap to stand in one place while vacuuming, or two-finger touch for a super vacuum. Controls work well.

Graphics: Gorgeous, colorful, fun. Trash pops off of heaps and swirls into your vacuum, and life explodes back onto the clean platforms. Great style too.

Sound: Fun, reminiscent of classic arcades.

Content: 5 areas, with 4 stages each, unless there's a whole other planet I haven't seen yet which is unlikely based on the leaderboards. You also unlock puzzle pieces to fill in an image gallery.

So overall, this game is highly recommended, and a good deal of fun.
THANK YOU STRIVEMIND!!!! I read your take on the game and decided to download. A great game and fun, I bought the .99 in app purchase. Thank you for your insight on the game and yes it is fun. Highly reccommend!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:34 AM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This is a very fun little casual game. The premise is simple, yet very entertaining at the same time. I wish there was some kind of customization involved, but that's okay. The boss levels are extremely fun. It's definitely a breath of fresh air. Couldn't help but grab the iAP xP. I like how the leaderboards only reflect the standings for the first level lol..got first on Game Center without knowing what the hell I was doing.

Last edited by backtothis; 03-10-2011 at 02:40 AM..