★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Only supports iPod touch4/iPhone 3GS and above the terminal!!!

Zombies are invading the world! No one can stop them...but ninja!

As the top fighter, you are going to face zombies alone and kill them all. Sword is your only partner. Theres no way to go but destroy enemies, and save the world!

No mercy. No fail!

Features:
10 kinds of zombies including baseball zombie, lumber zombie, sheik, etc
Variety of ninja skills including thunder, ice, fire and a mysterious powerful skill
8 well designed levels, brings you the most fearful challenge
Customize your ninja: Upgradable weapon, skills, and abilities
Shape graphics and stunning audios

freedog's comments:

03-09-2011, 09:20 AM
This game actually looks a lot different then I expected. Can't wait for first impressions from someone willing to take the plunge. Any game play video available? Looks really fun.

03-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Why would you need to wait for somebody to take the plunge with a game that cost .99? If you're interested, get it. Do you wait for impressions and reviews before you buy a cup of coffee?
03-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Depends on where I'm buying the coffee. =P

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
Why would you need to wait for somebody to take the plunge with a game that cost .99? If you're interested, get it. Do you wait for impressions and reviews before you buy a cup of coffee?
No, .99 is an amazing price point and this is definitely not a slight on this game. I found out rather quickly that if I bought every game that interested me;

A. It adds up really quickly, even at .99, with four or five interesting looking games/apps a day that comes to 20-30$ a week.

B. Looks can be deceiving, I have jumped into purchasing a number of games that looked great but either played horribly or just were not fun to play and were deleted the next day.
03-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I hear you. I just get tired of people asking for impressions when they could be giving them themselves. But you're right, we really can't buy every app that comes out. Even though sometimes it certainly seems as if we do...
03-09-2011, 11:57 AM
I'll TOFTT when I'm back on Wifi.
03-09-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm intrigued by this one too. It looks like it could be good, but I've tried so many of these side scrolling fighters with the results really being hit or miss. And even the good ones don't stay on my phone for long.

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
03-09-2011, 09:32 PM
found and added a short video.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
03-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
found and added a short video.
wow, is it just me or is that gameplay incredibly slow? I can see myself falling asleep playing that...

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams